Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

"Defensively we did not put in a bad performance, offensively we know we have to improve, but we had some key players missing today and hopefully when we play Fulham one or two will be back.

Shit the bed.

I hope he means Remy, he means Tiote doesn't he :(

Guest bimpy474

14 off target and 2 blocked. Were they on target though ?.

So we had 14 shots and none hit the target? Mustn't happen very often, probably every 8 years or so.

Took us about 8 games to have 14 shots all together at the end of last season, spoilt we are.

Guest bimpy474

probably hard to tell when Krul had them.

:lol:

Gouffrans must have been one of the blocked one, i cant remember the other.

couldnt say tbh. 1st time in ages not bothered watchin due to shit internet- listened on the radio, tidied the Garage sounded fucking shite but got all the mess out from under the tool bench, small victory.

Guest bimpy474

couldnt say tbh. 1st time in ages not bothered watchin due to shit internet- listened on the radio, tidied the Garage sounded fucking shite but got all the mess out from under the tool bench, small victory.

I've got to clear the loft, not looking forward to it :lol:

do it during a match- its a great distraction, dont take a rope or anything you could choke on. :lol:

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1h

Serious Q: For those screaming "Pardew Out" and "the man is a joke". What could he have done differently today? How is he to blame? #NUFC

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1h

@Ammy_TF Need a bit of perspective. AP is easy target, and he didn't do much wrong today in my view.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/insulted.gif

Guest bimpy474

do it during a match- its a great distraction, dont take a rope or anything you could choke on. :lol:

That is the best advice i've had for years :lol:

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1h

Serious Q: For those screaming "Pardew Out" and "the man is a joke". What could he have done differently today? How is he to blame? #NUFC

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1h

@Ammy_TF Need a bit of perspective. AP is easy target, and he didn't do much wrong today in my view.

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1h

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1h

Some of our fans are thick as fuck.

Over the last three home matches, which we've lost by a combined 0-7, we've averaged one shot on target per match. 

We haven't scored a goal at SJP since last March.  Opponents have scored 10 goals at SJP in that same space.

I don't really know what else can be said.

I hate this shit.

"Need a bit of perspective. AP is easy target, and he didn't do much wrong today in my view."

As if being a coach is just about turning up on the day, picking the team and making subs. He makes some poor selection choices, but go onto any teams forum and they will be complaining about selection choices. It's what happens in training day in day out that is the concern, that is why we are shit.

this first half is just the players minus pardew, he's been robbed of his ability to field a negative team and the lads on the park are trying to play positive football, they just don't know how to do after not playing it for so long

wanted that in there before anyone praises fucking pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

Fair point, but to me we look much improved either way. Obviously if he sticks Tiote and Jonas straight back in then it's a big mistake.

Much proved ffs :lol: We didn't create a chance in 90 minutes.

Guest icemanblue

this first half is just the players minus pardew, he's been robbed of his ability to field a negative team and the lads on the park are trying to play positive football, they just don't know how to do after not playing it for so long

wanted that in there before anyone praises fucking pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

Fair point, but to me we look much improved either way. Obviously if he sticks Tiote and Jonas straight back in then it's a big mistake.

Much proved ffs :lol: We didn't create a chance in 90 minutes.

Not really true that, though, is it? Gouffran had two, Mapou from a corner, off the top of my head. We just didn't get any on target.