Alan Pardew

Mike

'Chris in Peterborough via 81111: Re 1706 - I don't blame manager Alan Pardew for Newcastle's predicament. I think he is doing everything he can to try and sign the right players but at the end of the day he doesn't have the final say, so he's making do with the players he has available.

Steve Huish in Surbiton via 81111: I feel sorry for the Newcastle fans and Pardew. The only way to solve the problem is to stop selling there best players.'

Fucking bbc posting this shite.

Guest Dontooner

Swimming in his shit again, the players are doing laps in it and some of the fans are eating it.

Same old same old.

Supporting NUFC makes me wonder whether this is what it feels like to be raped. Pardew is going to manage us whether we like it or not and we're just going to watch him stick his rotten piece in our eyesockets week after week.

Guest alijmitchell

On Five live - difficult start to the season, but the job here is always difficult, we can't compete with the big teams and the fans expect us to, Wham hard to break down, thought we gave it a go.

When asked whether we'll be recruiting - it is something we should be doing was his answer.

Man is a fucking cunt

There was enough attacking players out there today for a change, so why did they fail to produce in front of goal? Was it Pardew this time or did the players just not do enough?

Not sure what you're alluding to here. Cisse isn't a good enough footballer to be making runs and creating space for Shola. Cisse himself needs that kind of partner alongside him. Instead he ends up with a lumbering oaf in Shola who barely offered anything. And played for 90 minutes. Can't fault our midfielders when there is absolutely no movement ahead of them whatsoever.

He's the luckiest man in the world to have gotten this job in the first place never mind keeping it so long.

Absolutely detest the shit spewing cunt, the sooner he fucks off the better. Even if it's JFK replacing him I don't give a shit, at least it would be something different. Same shit every weeek.

There was enough attacking players out there today for a change, so why did they fail to produce in front of goal? Was it Pardew this time or did the players just not do enough?

Not sure what you're alluding to here. Cisse isn't a good enough footballer to be making runs and creating space for Shola. Cisse himself needs that kind of partner alongside him. Instead he ends up with a lumbering oaf in Shola who barely offered anything. And played for 90 minutes. Can't fault our midfielders when there is absolutely no movement ahead of them whatsoever.

I didn't see the game so was just asking for some views from those who did. Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Marveaux and Cisse should provide a threat in theory even taking Shola into account. My concern is we still don't have any genuine wide players other than Debuchy.

I didn't see the game so was just asking for some views from those who did. Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Marveaux and Cisse should provide a threat in theory even taking Shola into account. My concern is we still don't have any genuine wide players other than Debuchy.

Oh I see. Well, it was as shit as you could have imagined upon seeing the line up. No natural width as you say, and hardly any composure from any of our creative outlets (bar Marveaux in spells when he drifted inside).

Guest Dontooner

No game plan to get the ball in the box apart from aimless crossing and hoofing...

Shocking that we have technical players, playing it the English way.

How the players are negatively positioned and the lack of intelligent runs are stifling us.

If Sam gets wind of Partridges accusation that they came & played long ball he should chin him. From what I witnessed, we were lumping it up a lot more than they did.

I feel like I'm getting short changed every time I watch this shit & listen to him.

"Defensively we did not put in a bad performance, offensively we know we have to improve, but we had some key players missing today and hopefully when we play Fulham one or two will be back.

Shit the bed.

Guest Dontooner

"Defensively we did not put in a bad performance, offensively we know we have to improve, but we had some key players missing today and hopefully when we play Fulham one or two will be back.

s*** the bed.

This must only be a nightmare........when does it end?

s*** the bed.

This must only be a nightmare........when does it end?

with relegation or an ambitious buyer for the club, iyam

Guest Dontooner

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 1m

14 - Newcastle had 14 shots off target without any on target today, something no other PL team has done in the past 8 seasons. Wayward.

Broke another record well done Pardew

He's had his chance now, it's time to call for his head.

No matter who you get through the door, this chump can't motivate and is totally clueless when it comes to effective tactics.  Twin Turbo Shit doesn't even come close.

Ashley and JFK's lack of action in the transfer market would have been forgotten if we had a manager that could get the most out of the players at hand.