Alan Pardew

Mike

Wow....Allardyce=keegan (second time round)...didnt realise that.

Took a good few months to get some confidence back into players who could barely pass the ball by the time Allardyce had left, get them passing and moving, and finding a system that worked well with what was available (and sticking with it).

We need to do exactly the same thing now as we did then, the only problem is that we're unlikely to find somebody who can lift players like Keegan.

The players do need a lift and I don't care how much they're paid, they need motivation and confidence and I don't think they have much of either.

From nufc.com

A group of Toon fans displaying a cartoon banner of JFK in the Leazes Stand were forced to remove it by stewards, while songs in support of Pardew were interspersed with chants of "where's the signings Joe Kinnear?"

:idiot2:

It's true - heard a couple of renditions of Alan Pardew's black & white army at the back of the Gallowgate.

So disappointing, that. I'm all for supporting the team, but singing that clown's name and supporting him is utterly moronic. Thankfully I couldn't hear it from the Milburn.

So disappointing, that. I'm all for supporting the team, but singing that clown's name and supporting him is utterly moronic. Thankfully I couldn't hear it from the Milburn.

I heard it once and couldn't understand why, the same goes for the Shola song, why?

I heard it once and couldn't understand why, the same goes for the Shola song, why?

They were singing it just after the Kinnear song so my best guess is that it's some form of recognition that people think he's getting something of a raw deal in the whole JFK fuckfest.

Can't see it happening even if they wanted him. Can you 'buy' a manager, in the same way you buy a player - with bids and such? Or would it simply be a case of Palace paying off the rest of Pardew's contract here and then have permission to talk to him?

They'd drop like a stone with him in charge, like, considering the disparity in the squads. :lol:

Can't see it happening even if they wanted him. Can you 'buy' a manager, in the same way you buy a player - with bids and such? Or would it simply be a case of Palace paying off the rest of Pardew's contract here and then have permission to talk to him?

They'd drop like a stone with him in charge, like, considering the disparity in the squads. :lol:

If Ashley really wants rid of him (as has been speculated) then I'm sure he'd do Palace a decent deal.

As if Pardew would want to leave the biggest club he's managed on an 8 year contract, to manage palace

As if Palace will pay off his 8 year contract when they know they can get him for free when he's inevitably sacked in the next few months.

Guest bimpy474

Look at fucking Cardiff. Sack the man.

That would require 1 ounce of common sense or a just a functioning brain tbh.

Seriously though, I wish someone in press had the bollocks to ask Pardew or Kinnear how the likes of Cardiff fucking City are more willing and able to 'compete' with the 'big clubs' than Newcastle United are.

Just to see what he'd say like.

Man City are demi gods. Cardiff should be fined by the FA for failing to show them respect. Pardew needs to stop scribbling in his notebook and start penning a letter of complaint instead.