Alan Pardew

Mike

I am starting to feel genuine hatred for this man to the point where I want to put my foot through the telly every time he's on it.

Good thing you still have that season ticket, eh?

I know Gouffran in particular f***ing loves the Evening Chronicle. His confidence is going to be negatively affected by 35-40%.

a) If he's saying this in the press, he'll more than likely be saying it in the dressing room - the depressing bastard that he is.

b) As if the players just go home from training and sit in a dark room with their fingers in their ears going "LA LA LA LA LA LA". They'll know exactly what he's saying.

I know Gouffran in particular f***ing loves the Evening Chronicle. His confidence is going to be negatively affected by 35-40%.

a) If he's saying this in the press, he'll more than likely be saying it in the dressing room - the depressing bastard that he is.

b) As if the players just go home from training and sit in a dark room with their fingers in their ears going "LA LA LA LA LA LA". They'll know exactly what he's saying.

or he's lying through his teeth in order to give Morecombe proper respect and not just to be perceived to be arrogantly looking down at them and saying something completely different to the players.

a) If he's saying this in the press, he'll more than likely be saying it in the dressing room - the depressing b****** that he is.

or he's lying through his teeth in order to give Morecombe proper respect and not just to be perceived to be arrogantly looking down at them and saying something completely different to the players.

Judging on previous form, I know which one is more likely to be correct :lol:

Guest reefatoon

a) If he's saying this in the press, he'll more than likely be saying it in the dressing room - the depressing b****** that he is.

Naa, that sounds tactical, and we all know he hasn't a clue what that means.

Whatever he's doing, he's been doing it for ages and we're fucking shit.

the one which fits better with the current agenda? Sorry but its an annoyance of mine, theres plenty out there for people to have a go at him for without this kind of thing which every prem manager would say something along the same lines to the press.

There has NEVER been a manager in football who says the same things in the press as he does in the dressing room.

The "assumptions" surrounding Pardew on here really are getting a bit silly.

the one which fits better with the current agenda? Sorry but its an annoyance of mine, theres plenty out there for people to have a go at him for without this kind of thing which every prem manager would say something along the same lines to the press.

He said if they get physical we'll lose ffs :lol:

There's showing respect and there's utter fucking madness.

You don't get it do you? Whether every prem manager would or wouldn't say it (plenty wouldn't, by the way) isn't the issue. The issue is that we're shit, we've been shit for longer than a season now, and this dick is still trotting out the same old tired negative shite that he always has. He needs to do something different and that includes the things he says as much as the negative tactics.

he's right, we get into a physical game with them we're doing something very wrong when we should be using our (in theory) superior technical ability to beat them.

There has NEVER been a manager in football who says the same things in the press as he does in the dressing room.

The "assumptions" surrounding Pardew on here really are getting a bit silly.

Because evidence on the pitch would suggest he's an extremely positive man in the dressing room. Fair play.

he's right, we get into a physical game with them we're doing something very wrong when we should be using our (in theory) superior technical ability to beat them.

:lol: We should be doing that at least 50% of the time in the league as well.

Guest neesy111

We should be going there, focused on winning and winning well.  Forget about the opposition, need to concentrate on our own game.

Exactly. It's a fact of football from grassroots to the highest level that inferior teams will try to make the game a physical one to get the upper hand. All he's saying here is that we need to use our technical ability to win, not 'MORECAMBE ARE MINT AND WE'RE GOING TO GET BUMMED'.

There are so many things he can be rightly criticised for, standard pre-game comments aren't one of them. Unfortunately if you're anti-Pardew on here though, you have to be against every single thing he says/does.