Alan Pardew

Mike

Feel sorry for him.

Has been completely undermined and left with a bang average squad but will obviously still be the focal point for the majority of abuse.

If he had any semblance of integrity and professional pride then he'd perhaps have a little of my respect. But he doesn't.

would you walk away from a big payoff when its fairly clear your boss would prefer if you did? I wouldn't

Feel sorry for him.

Has been completely undermined and left with a bang average squad but will obviously still be the focal point for the majority of abuse.

He's part of the regime. Any separation between manager and board is artificial.

Feel sorry for him.

If he had any semblance of integrity and professional pride then he'd perhaps have a little of my respect. But he doesn't.

I'm sure he has both integrity and professional pride. He'll have been begging for strength in depth, of that I'm sure. Yet again though, he'll be forced to come out and put a positive spin on Ashley's disastrous efforts.

If, like others, your suggesting he should resign....nar. Would prove absolutely nothing and leave us even deeper in the shit.

:thup: A far better manager than Pardew took a stand and we got relegated. Funnily enough (or actually its not) the same bloke will be taking over if it does happen.

Feel sorry for him.

would you walk away from a big payoff when its fairly clear your boss would prefer if you did? I wouldn't

Even just saying something beyond arselicking 'Mike' every day would be a start. Something controversial.

He'll be coming out, quite aggressively as he does, facing down any searching questions. There will be no respect at all for the real concerns of the fans. He'll "protect the club". It's part of his remit, and a good part of what he's paid for. The whole thing has become a rather sickening spectacle.

Feel sorry for him.

Even just saying something beyond arselicking 'Mike' every day would be a start. Something controversial.

saying something against ashley in public (ie putting him in for some of the blame for last season) is what started this

I don't think pardew will be too bothered regarding the lack of transfers.  It puts him in a no lose situation.  He has the perfect excuse ready if things go bad.  If we do ok he can take all the credit.  In terms of the power struggle between him and JFK he's just scored a good few points with JFK failing so badly.  He's been setting him up for failure all  summer by reiterating that jfks only job is to get the players signed that he and/or Carr identify. 

Feel sorry for him.

saying something against ashley in public (ie putting him in for some of the blame for last season) is what started this

And this is meant to make me NOT think he's a cunt?

Feel sorry for him.

And this is meant to make me NOT think he's a cunt?

nope just pointing out pardews position, hes in a no win situation taking flak for things he has nothing to do with having to report to Joe fucking Kinnear of all people and being ignored in what he thinks (the guy in charge of the 1st team) is best for the 1st team. Its an awful situation and its only going to get worse

He can't win.

Says he's disappointed at lack of signings = "excuses" thread material + potentially he undermines the squad we do have.

Says we have a good squad, retained Cabaye etc etc = spineless Ashley hoop licker.

That's bollocks man.

A manager with any credibility would resign after this summer.

which is ashleys plan why should pardew let him win by giving him what he wants when he can continue to do his job and if ashley wants him out let him pay him off in full

This is it. The situation is so ridiculous now where Pardew wont quit knowing that's what Ashley wants and at the same time Ashley wont sack him.

Can't wait to hear what spin this c*** put's on this. Talking of 1 or 2 coming in and f***ing nothing, it's the same every season total f***ing joke

Honestly believe he's known for a while that f*** all was going to happen so he's been steadily piling the pressure on Joe as the "main transfer guy".

Say what you like about AP, but he's been mugged off here, big style.

Only people he has mugged is us for his total shit management and total shit which spouts out of his mouth every time he opens it. He is the last person to get any sympathy off me!

He can't win.

Says he's disappointed at lack of signings = "excuses" thread material + potentially he undermines the squad we do have.

Says we have a good squad, retained Cabaye etc etc = spineless Ashley hoop licker.

That's bollocks man.

Please explain why.

He can't win.

That's bollocks man.

Please explain why.

Because it's bollocks.  Most people will be happy to have a bit of honesty like that.  We'll get the second one though.

He can't win.

That's bollocks man.

Please explain why.

He comes out with loads of stupid excuses. 'We've not signed anyone' when er, we've not signed anyone, isn't a stupid excuse is it.

I totally accept he's been fucked over, I've said this loads of times. He's still a spineless toad.

Guaranteed he'll be spinning the old "we managed to hang on to our key players this window and that's very important for this club, trust me. We had bids for our better players but were strong enough to turn them down because we're building something here. Mike deserves credit for that because not all owners would have been strong enough to say 'no, I want to keep this player'. We're in good shape and we've also managed to secure Loic, don't forget, who'll give us that something extra." blah, blah fucking blah.

It's patronising, pre-meditated pigshit and anyone who swallows a single bit of it needs to be fucking sectioned. They never had any intention of spending a single penny this window. They're absolute scum, the whole fucking lot of them.

Didn't take long for the defence to start it's opening statement :lol:

Don't know if that was aimed at anything I posted. But its not a defence of Pardew as a manager. Just saying what the f*ck could he come out and say in this situation?.