Alan Pardew

Mike

First time i've seen that, brilliant  :lol: I don't understand the whole note thing. It's just personal preference end of the day though, no right way or wrong way to it.

Nothing wrong with making notes if it's put to good use. If you constantly come out second half and your team gets progressively worse, then you just look a bit clueless.

Southall, fwiw, is a top bloke. Both through personal experience and from what others have told me, he always has time for you. Also happened to be a bloody brilliant goalkeeper.

That blog seems pretty much spot-on, at least going off all the comments I read on here re: Pardew, and what I hear from the man himself.

He only became unqualified when he slagged off Pardew tbh. He could've been a wizened old sage if he'd praised him.

I think Southall's main criticism is Pardew's penchant for a ever widening and diversifying range of excuses.

What a load of rubbish.  What manager hasn't blamed spies and the notting hill carnival in their time?

It's completely reasonable that half the team are tired from playing in midweek and the other half rusty from not playing in midweek.  These are normal things for a manager to say.

I think Southall's main criticism is Pardew's penchant for a ever widening and diversifying range of excuses.

What a load of rubbish.  What manager hasn't blamed spies and the notting hill carnival in their time?

It's completely reasonable that half the team are tired from playing in midweek and the other half rusty from not playing in midweek.  These are normal things for a manager to say.

:)

Baines and Lukaku aside, there aren't many Everton players who I would have in our first XI. However, the men on the touchline are worlds apart and it is showing.

Sick of this moron, and sick of watching NUFC at the moment. Would love to see what someone like Martinez could do with our team.