Alan Pardew

Mike

I remember people who watch french football on here saying when we were linked with all the players we signed in January, that they were all world class, and they were top internationals, I also remember seeing Debuchy in the Euro's last year, and thinking he was class, and he played some great football. It has to say something about Pardews managerial ability, that they are all now playing utter shite (Gouff is the exception), and lack all confidence.

None of them are world class or they wouldn't be here. They're probably better than this though.

He's quite simply an abomination of a manager. If we hadn't plucked him from League One when we did, he'd be either out of work entirely or managing Southend or something like Phil Brown is. He's no better or worse than Phil Brown or others of that ilk, he just got handed a Premier League fucking job just as he was about to disappear.

Complete idiot. He raved on about how good we were against Villa to everyone who would listen and the sets up the team like that for the next away game?

Is Baines really that good that we haven't allowed Ben Arfa to have a single run against him for two seasons running now? Bringing back Tiote who has become one of the least effective DM's going these days.

Fair play for the post half time period but he absolutely screwed us with the starting line up and the shape in the second half limited us in our fight back.

I thought it was the lack of pressing that done us, poor defending obviously as well.

That was a big one as well. Completely offsetting our offensive trio was terrible. Going 4-4-2 with Gouffran wide left and Sissoko on the right was rubbish.

I reckon that second half has saved his job, personally.

So do I.

First time since souness I've been torn between us getting back in to the game and the opposition banging another couple in.

This f***er is worse than souness though.

He was never in danger of being sacked, some world class delusion going on with some.

I disagree. We'll never know like.

If he was remotely close to it then that second half wouldn't matter a jot.

Again, I disagree.

If we lose at the weekend, which I reckon we will, I honestly think he'll go.

If this had have finished 4 or 5, as it looked like it would, I think he'd be gone tomorrow.

He was never in danger of being sacked, some world class delusion going on with some.

Ashley knows nothing about football though, he'll only sack him when he thinks we are in danger of being relegated. If we'd got humped 4-0 he'd be thinking right we're fucked. That second half will have made him think Pardew still knows what he's doing, like the idiots who sing his name all the time.

Precisely. :lol: What are people assuming of Ashley's inner monologue?

At 3-0: "Yeah, gonna sack him."

At 3-2: "Actually nah, I'm not gonna sack him."

... yeah right. He's absolutely fucking nowhere near the boot.

If we're in the relegation zone at Christmas, maybe. But tbh I can see us investing in the squad in January, again, before we consider sacking him.

He's quite simply an abomination of a manager. If we hadn't plucked him from League One when we did, he'd be either out of work entirely or managing Southend or something like Phil Brown is. He's no better or worse than Phil Brown or others of that ilk, he just got handed a Premier League fucking job just as he was about to disappear.

This is it. He's Iain Dowie, Aidy Boothroyd, Brown, Tony Mowbray, he's any number of managers who've taken a team out of the Championship before failing after a year or so and disappearing into oblivion/Northampton/Middlesbrough.

Guest bimpy474

Fair play for the post half time period but he absolutely screwed us with the starting line up and the shape in the second half limited us in our fight back.

I thought it was the lack of pressing that done us, poor defending obviously as well.

That was a big one as well. Completely offsetting our offensive trio was terrible. Going 4-4-2 with Gouffran wide left and Sissoko on the right was rubbish.

Yep, why go 4-4-2 with no wingers. Should have brought Sammy on and took Sissoko off, at least one winger left and put Gouffran right. Half decent attempt at 4-4-2.