Alan Pardew

Mike

Kudos to Pardew for that 1st half. He should have asked them to go out and try to kill the match in the second but he played the usual chickenshit game.

Pardew needs to grow a pair if he is ever going to be successful here, his negative tactics have cost us to many points. Stupid subs in the second half, but lady luck smiled to us today..

What a load of s***, man. Knew people were going to be saying this. :lol: We started the second half as we ended the first, closing down high up the pitch and creating chances. After the goal, the manager, players, and fans s*** themselves, no doubt on the back of our shaky as f*** form.

I thought we carried on closing down but not as a unit like the first half. The defence dropped ten yards deeper but the midfield and forwards carried on closing down higher up. Leaving a space between the defence and midfield which Tiote had trouble dealing with. Left us a bit messy and out of shape from then on.

We still had 4 or 5 good chances to finish the game, which we dont normally do when we get sit/get pushed back.

Excellent tactical insight, that. None of it actually happened, like.

That's your opinion.  I'd say we sat deeper 2nd half and our midfield was non-existent for the last 25 minutes.

After the goal we did. For the first fifteen minutes, our shape and intent looked no different from the first half.

Bimpy, no need to get silly. You did sound dead clever. But, I'd expect anyone watching to notice a sudden extra ten yard gap between midfield and defence, compared to the 45 mins before it. It just didn't happen.

:lol: keep trying son, you might be right one day

Right about what?

Cooking, that's what we discuss here, right? :lol:

;D

Guest neesy111

Kudos to Pardew for that 1st half. He should have asked them to go out and try to kill the match in the second but he played the usual chickenshit game.

Pardew needs to grow a pair if he is ever going to be successful here, his negative tactics have cost us to many points. Stupid subs in the second half, but lady luck smiled to us today..

What a load of shit, man. Knew people were going to be saying this. :lol: We started the second half as we ended the first, closing down high up the pitch and creating chances. After the goal, the manager, players, and fans shit themselves, no doubt on the back of our shaky as fuck form.

I thought we carried on closing down but not as a unit like the first half. The defence dropped ten yards deeper but the midfield and forwards carried on closing down higher up. Leaving a space between the defence and midfield which Tiote had trouble dealing with. Left us a bit messy and out of shape from then on.

We still had 4 or 5 good chances to finish the game, which we dont normally do when we get sit/get pushed back.

That's your opinion.  I'd say we sat deeper 2nd half and our midfield was non-existent for the last 25 minutes.

After the goal we did. For the first fifteen minutes, our shape and intent looked no different from the first half.

Bimpy, no need to get silly. You did sound dead clever. But, I'd expect anyone watching to notice a sudden extra ten yard gap between midfield and defence, compared to the 45 mins before it. It just didn't happen.

Cheers Captain Condesending, i'll make sure i note that. I must remember to note you're always right too, about everything.

Of course he's right, he's Inochi.

Guest icemanblue

What a load of shit, man. Knew people were going to be saying this. :lol: We started the second half as we ended the first, closing down high up the pitch and creating chances. After the goal, the manager, players, and fans shit themselves, no doubt on the back of our shaky as fuck form.

Right about what?

Right. That's hilarious and all that, but, what are you on about? Did you disagree with something? Usually, I just ignore your frequent responses to my posts, so I thought I'd humour you this time.

Are you blind ? Mutch came on at half time and we immediately dropped off 10-15 yards thus giving him the space to operate in and hurt us which he did.  It's no wonder you enjoy the fayre Pardew has given you at SJP, you know absolutely fuck all about football.

Cardiff were poor, we outplayed a poor team in the first half and they came back at us in the 2nd half but didn't have enough to change the result and will probably go down.

Pardew was s**** before the game and he is still s**** now.

:thup: Don't see how hard this is to understand. Pardew putting Jonas on says all about him and his intent as a football manager.

Right about what?

Right. That's hilarious and all that, but, what are you on about? Did you disagree with something? Usually, I just ignore your frequent responses to my posts, so I thought I'd humour you this time.

Aye, keep telling yourself that, son.  Superstar you are.

Guest icemanblue

Right about what?

Is that it then?

What a load of s***, man. Knew people were going to be saying this. :lol: We started the second half as we ended the first, closing down high up the pitch and creating chances. After the goal, the manager, players, and fans s*** themselves, no doubt on the back of our shaky as f*** form.

Right about what?

Is that it then?

Inochi give it a break man, you're obnoxious as hell.

Right about what?

Is that it then?

Are you quoting your girlfriend now?

Cardiff were poor, we outplayed a poor team in the first half and they came back at us in the 2nd half but didn't have enough to change the result and will probably go down.

Pardew was shite before the game and he is still shite now.

:lol: So disappointed that we won.

He clearly got his tactics spot on first half. Nothing special about beating Cardiff but he made the pre-match hysteria look a little silly.

:lol: So disappointed that we won.

He clearly got his tactics spot on first half. Nothing special about beating Cardiff but he made the pre-match hysteria look a little silly.

I'm over the moon we won, I would have also taken a defeat and a sacking because he's a poor manager.  The first half was good, the 2nd half wasn't and over 90 minutes we've shown again that we're struggling against even a very ordinary side.

Not sure that'll be the case after Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea etc. Hope so but i can't see it myself.

I'm not sure it will be the case after all of the weekends games are played.

Mackems doing their bit against Man U  :D

You said?

It's amazing what shit people will put up with and defend.

I don't expect us to be baying for the title every year but I'm not content with the drivel we put on every week.

Yeah it was a good first half, but yet again ineptitudes were apparent as we, again, failed to recognise a game of football is contested over 90 minutes.

People can be satisfied with mediocre (at best) shitball, but I am not and limping home to a narrow win against relegation fodder doesn't mask that for me.

Turned off at, "I've tried to set the team up offensively all year"

How can you think otherwise?  He blatantly has.  We've scored 2 for 5 games running as someone accurately mentioned in the match thread.

There's plenty to criticise Pardew for accurately, without making shit up.

It's amazing what s*** people will put up with and defend.

I don't expect us to be baying for the title every year but I'm not content with the drivel we put on every week.

Yeah it was a good first half, but yet again ineptitudes were apparent as we, again, failed to recognise a game of football is contested over 90 minutes.

People can be satisfied with mediocre (at best) shitball, but I am not and limping home to a narrow win against relegation fodder doesn't mask that for me.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

Turned off at, "I've tried to set the team up offensively all year"

How can you think otherwise?  He blatantly has.  We've scored 2 for 5 games running as someone accurately mentioned in the match thread.

There's plenty to criticise Pardew for accurately, without making shit up.

Well the Man City game and the first half against Everton weren't exactly offensive, and offence maybe. :lol:

There's plenty to criticise Pardew for accurately, without making s*** up.

Played 7, goals for 9.  5 x 2 = 10, I'm puzzled.

If you're not happy with away wins at newly promoted clubs, have you ever been happy as a Newcastle supporter?

Season so far has been stop-start to say the least, but sick of people constantly revelling in negativity, even after an away win.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If you're not happy with away wins at newly promoted clubs, have you ever been happy as a Newcastle supporter?

Season so far has been stop-start to say the least, but sick of people constantly revelling in negativity, even after an away win.

Till we have a solid strategy and some investment it's always going to be.

I'm happy anyway. :)

Mick - who called me a mackem - would rather we lost so Pardew leaves. Bizarre.