Alan Pardew

Mike

Surely has to be the final straw man.

I remember Dave saying recently that it's normally before an international break that Ashley drops a bombshell.

Let's hope he's right.

Knowing our luck the bombshell would be the board backing Pardew and extending his contract until 2047

I remember Dave saying recently that it's normally before an international break that Ashley drops a bombshell.

Let's hope he's right.

I actually think we'll win. :lol:

Guest antz1uk

anita must think, wtf did i serve my apprenticeship for at one of the best technical clubs in football to be dropped by this muppett

Let's hope he's right.

I actually think we'll win. :lol:

I do too, because everytime I feel like this cunt is going to be sacked (no matter how unimaginable it is) he seems to catch a break.

Ashley's there apparently.

Another shitefest in front of his boss and he simply has to be on the brink.  International break gives him a bit of time if he has a brain fart and thinks of looking beyond Kinnear, too.

If the Hughton situation is anything to go by the new man will have been approached weeks ago.

Unless it's just going to be JFK of course.

Guest antz1uk

Clueless idiot. We can win, but his decision to bench Anita and Ben Arfa shows us all that he will never be successful at any club. Back to the benching of Tevez days..

i said this years ago when we gave the twat the job, this man couldnt find positions in his west ham team for 2 world class players, he preferred harewoord to tevez ffs!

Guest hatem garrincha

Very good remark :

Oh Alan.... ‏@cognoscentinovo  1 min 

@MsiDouglas you see the hypocrisy in dropping ben arfa and anita citing "consistency" & putting faith in those two, right?

("those two" : Tiote, Sissoko)

If the Hughton situation is anything to go by the new man will have been approached weeks ago.

Unless it's just going to be JFK of course.

The good thing is that Pardew will know what they're up to.

He's looking desperate to me now.  I have no problem with Ben Arfa being dropped after 2 poor shows, but Pardew still clearly has no idea whatsoever who he prefers across the whole midfield or to partner Coloccini.  Individual mistakes will happen and will be learned form, but only if Pardew has a system in mind which he is going to allow players to grow into.  He's chopping and changing in blind hope that something comes off.

Guest bimpy474

He's looking desperate to me now.  I have no problem with Ben Arfa being dropped after 2 poor shows, but Pardew still clearly has no idea whatsoever who he prefers across the whole midfield or to partner Coloccini.  Individual mistakes will happen and will be learned form, but only if Pardew has a system in mind which he is going to allow players to grow into. He's chopping and changing in blind hope that something comes off.

You just noticed this recently ?.

He's looking desperate to me now.  I have no problem with Ben Arfa being dropped after 2 poor shows, but Pardew still clearly has no idea whatsoever who he prefers across the whole midfield or to partner Coloccini.  Individual mistakes will happen and will be learned form, but only if Pardew has a system in mind which he is going to allow players to grow into.  He's chopping and changing in blind hope that something comes off.

Well, I'm happy you see it at least. Bringing out Anita from the side goes against everything he's said about wanting this team to play. He's clueless and has always been. Said it when we finished 5th, said it last season and will say it now again. Absolute horseshit of a fraud.