Alan Pardew

Mike

Got the team selection right, got the subs right. Second half performance wasn't a patch but on the first but once they scored fans got into it and Cardiff looked better.

We've done what Man City couldn't. Definitely started a hundred times better than at Everton and credit to him for that. He's still a cock mind.

Guest neesy111

Got the team selection right, got the subs right. Second half performance wasn't a patch but on the first but once they scored fans got into it and Cardiff looked better.

We've done what Man City couldn't. Definitely started a hundred times better than at Everton and credit to him for that. He's still a cock mind.

Got the subs right.

:lol:

We've done what Man City couldn't.

So Williamson playing and Jonás coming on were the right decisions?

We've won today because Cardiff were monumentally shit in the first half and Rémy's scored two fantastic goals. Not because the team selection and Pardew's tactics were right. We've been extremely fortunate.

:notbad:

Criticised him for not playing hba/Anita/mym, he proved what I know, shit all, great result, great tactics! Got a bit nervy when they scored which once again our players need to improve on but overall it was a sense of relief and satisfaction! Love international breaks on the back of a win!....Apologies to those who wanted him to lose so he would be sacked!

Not seen anything of the game and I disagreed with his team selection but it sounds like we played some decent stuff in scoring two goals and winning away from home. I don't rate the guy but it seems churlish to complain about him tonight.