Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

Still reckon he's got until the end of the year at least. They'll use January to bail us out again if we're doing really really poorly, or more likely blame a lack of signings on the change of manager.

I've stated this before - probably a couple of hundred pages ago - but they wont sack him because he's their mate.

Same reason Mort got the job, Same reason Llambias got the job, same reason - we'll you know where I'm going.

If they aren't going to sack him for losing 0-6 (six fucking nil) at home - they can forget about Everton away.

I pray this c*** gets sacked.

On the proviso he's more than adequately replaced I presume?

What a task that'll be.

Who do you think they'll appoint?

Will they succeed in their task?

HV - sacking Pardew gets rid of 1 fraud. Does it mean we get Frank Rijkaard or Louis Van Gaal or does it mean Joe Kinnear rides in on his golden chariot? No clue mate, its a simple statement. I hope Pardew gets sacked. David O'Leary could be our next appointment for all we know, but my statement remains, for the 65th time...I hope this c*** gets sacked.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Frank Rijkaard is really not that good but yea sure - of a better pedigree than Pardew no doubt - but he wont work for the same hourly rate or for a club that wont let him buy his own team.

Ah I give up. It's a little big picture. Easy to see. Pardew is the scapegoat - meanwhile...

I've stated this before - probably a couple of hundred pages ago - but they wont sack him because he's their mate.

Same reason Mort got the job, Same reason Llambias got the job, same reason - we'll you know where I'm going.

If they aren't going to sack him for losing 0-6 (six f***ing nil) at home - they can forget about Everton away.

Llambias appointed Pardew, Llambias has gone.

Frank Rijkaard is really not that good but yea sure - of a better pedigree than Pardew no doubt - but he wont work for the same hourly rate or for a club that wont let him buy his own team.

Ah I give up. It's a little big picture. Easy to see. Pardew is the scapegoat - meanwhile...

You're not even grasping my post man, let me say it another way and more clearly - WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO WE WOULD HIRE NEXT - NOBODY DOES - BUT PARDEW HAS PROVED OVER THE BODY OF HIS WORK HE DESERVES TO BE SACKED.

That clear enough?

What a load of pretentious blather.

Please expand on your point.

What is untoward or ostentatious? I'm confused - which may be par for the course I suppose.

It's the reason I follow us through thick and thin. Or are you after like for like?

Guest Haris Vuckic

If they aren't going to sack him for losing 0-6 (six f***ing nil) at home - they can forget about Everton away.

Exactly.

Now our director of football - the head of football at our club - is Joe Kinnear. Use you brain man Mick.

Exactly.

Now our director of football - the head of football at our club - is Joe Kinnear. Use you brain man Mick.

What friendship does Kinnear have with Pardew?  Pardew (the former West Ham manager) was brought in by Llambias (the West Ham fan) and Llambias has now gone which means Pardew no longer works for a mate who might protect him.

Guest Haris Vuckic

You're not even grasping my post man, let me say it another way and more clearly - WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO WE WOULD HIRE NEXT - NOBODY DOES - BUT PARDEW HAS PROVED OVER THE BODY OF HIS WORK HE DESERVES TO BE SACKED.

That clear enough?

A man who hasn't been backed in years deserves to be sacked? Aye Okay.

Do you realise which club you support mate? Are you confused?

It's just plain sad tbh, like a moth in a lamp waiting to die WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Hoddle (Who I'd go for)

Curbishley

Venables

Pulis

Kinnear

That kind of guy with ZERO transfer budget.

PARDEW OUT MAN.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Exactly.

What friendship does Kinnear have with Pardew?  Pardew (the former West Ham manager) was brought in by Llambias (the West Ham fan) and Llambias has now gone which means Pardew no longer works for a mate who might protect him.

Ok Mick -

If you were MEGA optimistic - I mean really mad as a box of frogs -

Give me your top three Joe Kinnear appointments - who would he have as Newcastle manager?

A man who hasn't been backed in years deserves to be sacked? Aye Okay.

Do you realise which club you support mate? Are you confused?

It's just plain sad tbh, like a moth in a lamp waiting to die WAKE THE f*** UP.

Hoddle (Who I'd go for)

Curbishley

Venables

Pulis

Kinnear

That kind of guy with ZERO transfer budget.

PARDEW OUT MAN.

Pardew deserving the sack has nothing to do with a lack of backing, he's a shit manager who has a team miles a from it's potential.  If we were lying between 8th and 5th and that excuse was used, I'd agree.  I'll not agree when he has the current team 5th bottom, again.

Responses below....

1. Yes.

2. Yes. And No. I think you should close your browser before you EVER question my support for this club.

3. Wut

4. Wut x2

5. Wut x3

6. Pardew deserves to be sacked.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Right so Pardew is shit - ok - fact established.

Which manager could JOE KINNEAR appoint who would work on a selling basis?

Right so Pardew is s*** - ok - fact established.

Who has left and not been replaced?

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

The transfer policy is a bullshit excuse for Pardew. I reckon there'd be managers home & abroad who'd love to work with that group and do a helluva lot better.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Responses below....

1. Yes.

2. Yes. And No. I think you should close your browser before you EVER question my support for this club.

3. Wut

4. Wut x2

5. Wut x3

6. Pardew deserves to be sacked.

Ey ep?

Where did this happen? I'll owe you a beer my friend. Apologies. Everyone has the right to shout for us. Couldn't deny anyone that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

The transfer policy is a bullshit excuse for Pardew. I reckon there'd be managers home & abroad who'd love to work with that group and do a helluva lot better.

We've made a profit in pretty much every single transfer window and on most occasions not spent a single penny.

Screw Pardew, lets look at the bigger picture. The one that makes us all look like a joke.

Ok Mick -

If you were MEGA optimistic - I mean really mad as a box of frogs -

Give me your top three Joe Kinnear appointments - who would he have as Newcastle manager?

The timing isn't brilliant with the better managers in jobs and us being unlikely to go and poach a manager.  I would give Di Matteo a go but not on a daft contract.

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

We've made a profit in pretty much every single transfer window and on most occasions not spent a single penny.

Screw Pardew, lets look at the bigger picture. The one that makes us all look like a joke.

Whether we've made a profit or not has no bearing on Pardew's performance with this squad. The money side of things etc. is for the Ashley thread anyway. No way can you surely think another manager wouldn't have this squad doing better?

We look like a joke with Pardew in charge. Getting massacred to Liverpool at home, Sunderland at home, nearly getting relegated....getting mauled at Man City, Everton on Monday. We're a laughing stock on the pitch right now, we have a joke of an owner and a "director of boozing" who is apparently our "football" person at board-room level.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Carroll - Ba

Barton - Cabaye

Enrique - Santon

Nolan - Cisse

Simpson - Debuchy

Ba - Gouffran/Remy

Whether we've made a profit or not has no bearing on Pardew's performance with this squad. The money side of things etc. is for the Ashley thread anyway. No way can you surely think another manager wouldn't have this squad doing better?

That's not the point - the point is can Ashley?

Look at his appointments. All of them - good and bad - and what happened and let me know.

He's had the best eleven pretty much available all season apart from Remy not playing City and West Ham.

The bullshit excuses are growing tiresome and boring, he's clearly very very shit and it wouldn't be hard to do better.

Even under these merry bunch of drunk morons.

The money excuse doesn't cut anyway, it's an excuse for not being in the top 5 or 6, not being 5th bottom so he's using a futile excuse.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We look like a joke with Pardew in charge. Getting massacred to Liverpool at home, Sunderland at home, nearly getting relegated....getting mauled at Man City, Everton on Monday. We're a laughing stock on the pitch right now, we have a joke of an owner and a "director of boozing" who is apparently our "football" person at board-room level.

We'll look like a joke with most people in charge.

clue - because we are one.