Alan Pardew

Mike

Even Arsenal don't even have a 4th choice defender :lol: The whole massive squad thing is massively overplayed.

That's because they have a more than capable French International who is more than capable of playing there that they can scuttle over from RB.

Even Arsenal don't even have a 4th choice defender :lol: The whole massive squad thing is massively overplayed.

That's because they have a more than capable French International who is more than capable of playing there that they can scuttle over from RB.

Yeah i know but still people act like everyone has 2 great players in every position.... not even City do.

we have numbers at cb yes but no real partnership has shown up and said we're the best combo pick us every week when fit. Frankly the best combo thus far on evidence on the pitch has been Colo-Williamson and few would react well to Williamson starting regularly.

And before anyone mention MYM I have serious concerns about him and Colo playing together and how exposed to anyone with a reasonably big striker can make it look. I honestly think it has to be him or Colo not together.

We don't have a single "great" player in any position  :laugh:

um, Krul, Colo, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Remy if he signs.

All pretty 'Great"

Remy certainly looks it, Cabaye and Ben Arfa can be on their days. That's it.