Alan Pardew

Mike

It's a perfectly natural thing to say IMO.

Not if you have 100% confidence and have been reassured by the owner. That would be 'I will be' rather than 'I expect to be'

Meh. If he'd said 'I hope to be' then I'd understand.

Quality. Another season written off. Not going back to SJP with this cunt in charge without a gun.

Tbh there will be plenty of people invading the thread saying "just be cool man, NUFC ain't that important really so we'll see how it goes, just get an annual Supa Snuka licence and stop moaning" but I'm with you.

I don't want to watch that shit anymore. The fun has been sucked out of supporting NUFC.

Quality. Another season written off. Not going back to SJP with this cunt in charge without a gun.

Tbh there will be plenty of people invading the thread saying "just be cool man, NUFC ain't that important really so we'll see how it goes, just get an annual Supa Snuka licence and stop moaning" but I'm with you.

I don't want to watch that shit anymore. The fun has been sucked out of supporting NUFC.

Bollocks.

We could bore my arse raw to success and I'd be happy. Dont get me wrong I'd prefer supafootbal but it's a bit of a misnomer because it's totally subjective regardless.

Unfortunately given the nature of the game we support a sports shop these days but those who pretend not to care or pretend to care too much are tools but I'm looking forward to next season, you never know we might do the unthinkable. The hope will kill me.

That is an absolutely outrageous stream of bullshit from a total f***ing arsehole of a person. We have experience in our team, we don't play many 20 year olds or whatever, he's just using our transfer policy as yet another excuse. If our higher-ups are falling for each and every one of these then we're massively in trouble.

We missed players like Danny Guthrie, Leon Best and Ryan Taylor (very unlucky) this season. Not those players specifically but players like that with a bit of experience who aren't international standard but can come in and do a decent job when needed and not let you down. Gosling doesn't look like a player. Ferguson, Tavernier, Sameobi, etc aren't ready yet. Bigi isn't far off imo. Not at all sure abut Amalfitano....I've probably missed a few players out but hope you get what I mean 

Look forward to our keeper taking free kicks from the half way line and defending corners with all 11 players in our own box for the next 6 months min.  Woot

I think you meant to say "look forward to attractive, front-foot football."

Guest icemanblue

Bollocks.

We could bore my arse raw to success and I'd be happy. Dont get me wrong I'd prefer supafootbal but it's a bit of a misnomer because it's totally subjective regardless.

Unfortunately given the nature of the game we support a sports shop these days but those who pretend not to care or pretend to care too much are tools but I'm looking forward to next season, you never know we might do the unthinkable. The hope will kill me.

Fucking ay. :thup:

Not if you have 100% confidence and have been reassured by the owner. That would be 'I will be' rather than 'I expect to be'

It's possible that Ashley just assured him the meeting would still be going ahead and he's read that as 'you'll be staying as manager'. Not saying he will be sacked but they don't sound like the words of someone who's had that definitive backing yet.

It's possible that Ashley just assured him the meeting would still be going ahead and he's read that as 'you'll be staying as manager'. Not saying he will be sacked but they don't sound like the words of someone who's had that definitive backing yet.

:lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Keeps banging on about premiership experience but theyve said many times that UK based players are to expensive so what gives.  Are we going to flog our prized assets and sink the money from them in to British cloggers??

Where will he get this Premiership experience from ? Relegated teams, on the cheap?

After the Carroll "will not be sold" affair, he's in a corner as he doesn't want to look a complete tool again.  I reckon he knows Collo is going so is deflecting the question, rather than telling the world the truth (not that we don't all think he's off anyway). He probably doesn't know which other of the 'purples' will demand a move, but he wouldn't be surprised if one or two are off this close season.

Bollocks.

Think you need to clarify the word "bollocks" there tbh, if it's calling my opinion bollocks then I think you'll find my opinion is beyond dispute because it's my opinion and that. It was very often a chore watching us last year and obviously this season's been even worse. I don't watch football for us to fear the opposition and try to sneak a goal, I think I'm at the end of my tether with it.

Quality. Another season written off. Not going back to SJP with this c*** in charge without a gun.

I don't want to watch that s*** anymore. The fun has been sucked out of supporting NUFC.

Bollocks.

Think you need to clarify the word "bollocks" there tbh, if it's calling my opinion bollocks then I think you'll find my opinion is beyond dispute because it's my opinion and that. It was very often a chore watching us last year and obviously this season's been even worse. I don't watch football for us to fear the opposition and try to sneak a goal, I think I'm at the end of my tether with it.

Forum end..  :frantic: