Alan Pardew

Mike

I ask again: did/does anybody seriously expect Pardew to be sacked?

After the past 2 home games? I had hope.  Any other club he'd be gone after this season, especially after being topped with shipping 9 in 2 home games putting the club right in the shit.

It's madness that he's still here.

Stuart Rayner ‏@sturayner 18m

In Saturday's Journal: Alan Pardew is "100%" confident he'll be #NUFC manager next season, but he isn't so sure about his experienced stars

What have we done to deserve this man? :sad:

Unbelievable traded his craic in for a crystal ball tbf.

I'm not amongst the many people on here who have written off next season before it's already started.. :lol:

Well you should, you might enjoy it otherwise and god forbid you do that.

Keeps banging on about premiership experience but theyve said many times that UK based players are to expensive so what gives.  Are we going to flog our prized assets and sink the money from them in to British cloggers??

Where will he get this Premiership experience from ? Relegated teams, on the cheap?

Keeps banging on about premiership experience but theyve said many times that UK based players are to expensive so what gives.  Are we going to flog our prized assets and sink the money from them in to British cloggers??

Where will he get this Premiership experience from ? Relegated teams, on the cheap?

He's a self-replicating bucket of lie-spilling shit. It's just soundbites and bollocks smoke and mirrors. He's a complete hack and somehow the mugs in the media and up top are in his corner.

Pardew was 100% certain of keeping Carroll 2 weeks before we flogged him.

This is a virtual guarantee that Arsenal Will be his last game.

Well now that you put that way...yay!

He's a self-replicating bucket of lie-spilling s***. It's just soundbites and bollocks smoke and mirrors. He's a complete hack and somehow the mugs in the media and up top are in his corner.

Gonnerr be a long season break.

Is it too much to hope that we go out and buy some quality technical continental players instead of "experienced" cloggers and he quits in protest before a ball's kicked next season?

If we get murdered by Arsenal, Pardew might be in trouble then.

I still don't see it, imo if he was gona go, he'd be gone...well at least they'd already have made their mind up.  They wouldn't need a 'meaningless' last game of the season to sway them.

Is it too much to hope that we go out and buy some quality technical continental players instead of "experienced" cloggers and he quits in protest before a ball's kicked next season?

Nah man, sounds perfectly plausible.. :lol:

Nah man, sounds perfectly plausible.. :lol:

Thanks for pissing on my bonfire :lol:

And to be fair to the bloke if he suggested for one second that Colo was staying we'd hammer him for talking utter s****.  You can't fault his honesty.

Agree. In fact he cannot say that any player is staying. No manager can. I watched Laudrup say exactly that in a tv interview tonight. What would people expect David Moyes to say if asked whether all the star players will still be at at ManU next season?