Alan Pardew

Mike

We were the better side almost the entire game.

Absolute nonsense, our attacking threat was pitiful.

Annoying thing is, I actually think Sunderland played worse than us overall.

Only difference was they brought on a striker capable of scoring a goal, we brought on an absolute shell of a man.

We were the better side almost the entire game.

Absolute nonsense, our attacking threat was pitiful.

Aye, too many people seem to think having more of the ball = better team.

Our off the ball movement is nothing short of a disgrace.

We got beat by the worse team in the league who were playing the percentages, nothing more.

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

We lost. That's how.

f*** off. Poyet's Jedi mindtricks sticking one in the top corner from 30 yards. Wish we had a manager with those powers.

Has it f***ing processed yet that we lost the derby again?

You think I don't understand the significance of the derby, being born and bred in North Tyneside?

Must mean a lot more to a local like you.

So you're happy enough to give Pardew the benefit of the doubt b/c of a wonder goal and we lost to the worst team in the league? Fair enough then.

:lol: Ok then.

f***ing hell, suddenly feel like Ian W or Inochi.

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

We started like we were unprepared and barely created anything against a horrific side. Sunderland today were as poor as they always are and will still get relegated.

Accept the first half was awful. I said as much in the match thread. They were never going to sustain that tempo (and they didn't) and AP loaded the game with attacking subs to get the equaliser and then look for a winner. We were caught on the break with a screamer from a monkey who'll never score another like it.

The very least we deserved today was a point and that would have been a good result.

It's massively disappointing, of course, but the anger aimed at AP is imho, for once, unwarranted.

And I hate the c***.

PS: I f***ing knew Poyet would do this. So typical of him/his sides. We'll now have 'him' hanging over us for every derby until he f***s off or AP's contract expires.

Having read this post, fwiw - I get your entire view point. Its valid...I don't agree with unwarrented anger towards AP b/c he's once again lost the derby and its compounded, imo, that they are the worst team in the league.

Wasn't meaning to have a go at you in this thread as well...my AP anger was being incorrectly angered at my posts with you. I'll shut the fuck up now.

Where was the hoffing from Newcastle ? We only started hoffing it after their late goal which is understandable because we were running out of time.

No one who is honest and not a Pardew hater would say Sunderland played better and deserved their win. They just got lucky against the run of play. We would have won it on another day.

Hard to imagine anyone getting less from more.

So many of our top players have declined in form under this genius.

Transfer window hardly matters when you know that the sharpness of a top player will be dullened to a round lump by the time Pards gets done with his tremendous management.

Fucking hell, suddenly feel like Ian W or Inochi.

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

Win it how? With loads of possession due to how bad they were, but with absolutely no fucking idea how to fashion a chance?

We started like we were unprepared and barely created anything against a horrific side. Sunderland today were as poor as they always are and will still get relegated.

Accept the first half was awful. I said as much in the match thread. They were never going to sustain that tempo (and they didn't) and AP loaded the game with attacking subs to get the equaliser and then look for a winner. We were caught on the break with a screamer from a monkey who'll never score another like it.

The very least we deserved today was a point and that would have been a good result.

It's massively disappointing, of course, but the anger aimed at AP is imho, for once, unwarranted.

And I hate the c***.

PS: I f***ing knew Poyet would do this. So typical of him/his sides. We'll now have 'him' hanging over us for every derby until he f***s off or AP's contract expires.

Bringing off your top goal scorer and replacing them with one player who is just a total pank and another player who is totally out of form/shit and you say he can't be blamed howay man!!!

A total plank who's scored more times against Sunderland than anybody in our history, Milburn aside.

He see's Cisse everyday in training, maybe he thought he was ready to make an impact.

Where was the hoffing from Newcastle ? We only started hoffing it after their late goal which is understandable because we were running out of time.

No one who is honest and not a Pardew hater would say Sunderland played better and deserved their win. They just got lucky against the run of play. We would have won it on another day.

No chance, we created nowt!

Guest bimpy474

It wasn't just the losing, it was the lack of passion and fight and we've played like that in the last few derbies under this bloke.

And I hate the c***.

As i said in the match thread. A defensive ball winning holding player in Tiote (Yes he had a good game) vs a possession based calm player in Anita who could impose our quality on the floor.

Ben Arfa on the left so we're not exposed down the right when hes clearly more of a direct threat there. Fair enough if you try it & the left back has the better of him, dont start with the negative presumption ffs.

It says it all for me that at 1-0 down you had Cabaye make 2/3 ridiculous tackles, Tiote throwing a guy off for holding him & players launching shots from 35 yards out. No composure, no calmness. Pure panic.

The manager is the one who puts the ethos into the side. We absolutely s*** ourselves against the worst side in the league & we never come back to win a game from behind. We couldnt be more affected by the slightest hint of doubt for a long time now. Its Pardew.

I also said in the match thread that Anita would have been my choice to come on, just before half time. That said, Tiote was probably our best player today.

And I hate the c***.

Bringing off your top goal scorer and replacing them with one player who is just a total pank and another player who is totally out of form/shit and you say he can't be blamed howay man!!!

A total plank who's scored more times against Sunderland than anybody in our history, Milburn aside.

He see's Cisse everyday in training, maybe he thought he was ready to make an impact.

Jesus, man. Getting desperate now.

Cisse surely must never get on again. Get rid in January, he's way to gone now

His transformation is the most amazing I have ever seen. He literally can't do anything now, it's like having some twat out of the crowd on the field.

It wasn't just the losing, it was the lack of passion and fight and we've played like that in the last few derbies under this bloke.

hes an embarassment now. Im embarassed I stood by him so long. Our players not turning up with thier best game to Derbies is totally unacceptable.

And I hate the c***.

Bringing off your top goal scorer and replacing them with one player who is just a total pank and another player who is totally out of form/s*** and you say he can't be blamed howay man!!!

I'm sure Shola has played against Sunderland more than most of our players as well. It means nothing as today showed.

As for Cisse he's just garbage, the quicker people realise this the better, awful first touch, weak, slow poor in the air & one footed.

And I hate the c***.

Having read this post, fwiw - I get your entire view point. Its valid...I don't agree with unwarrented anger towards AP b/c he's once again lost the derby and its compounded, imo, that they are the worst team in the league.

Wasn't meaning to have a go at you in this thread as well...my AP anger was being incorrectly angered at my posts with you. I'll shut the fuck up now.

:thup:

Cisse surely must never get on again. Get rid in January, he's way to gone now

His transformation is the most amazing I have ever seen. He literally can't do anything now, it's like having some t*** out of the crowd on the field.

Bringing him on cost us the game, tbh. Was like being down to 10 men again.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking hell, suddenly feel like Ian W or Inochi.

Win it how? With loads of possession due to how bad they were, but with absolutely no fucking idea how to fashion a chance?

Ok the goal was from a cross of shorts but we never seem to cross it with any purpose, our goals if not a long range effort from Cabaye or Ben Arfa are always pretty scrappy. I want to see a nice sweeping move like the W.B.A away goals 2 seasons back for a change.

Some sympathy with his selection, tactical changes, and subs today. We could have won just as easily as we lost.

But forget that, his record in derby's is shameful enough on its own for me now. If I could see it benefiting the team (and sadly I'm still not sure I can), I'd want him out tonight.

You have to create things to win a game.

We didn't create anything for 90 minutes against the worse team in the league.