Alan Pardew

Mike

If its not JFK it would be lower league s**** or an out of work washed up t***, no way would Ashley even consider going after a decent manager in work and pay the compensation it would take.

That is if he could find a manager wiling to come here.

Pardew is on about 2 million per year fwiw

Well the options are thin as we know Ashley wont hire anyone for decent money so it will be an out of work manager, lower league manager or Kinnear.

TBH I dont think Holloway would work for Ashley.

I could understand sacking him if we were going to move forward with who we bring in but we all know it will be JFK and a few wasted inquiries for top managers where we won't pay the compensation required that is even if we could attract one. anyway

Not like we will be chasing Jurgen Klopp is it.

We don't know that.

I could understand sacking him if we were going to move forward with who we bring in but we all know it will be JFK and a few wasted inquiries for top managers where we won't pay the compensation required that is even if we could attract one. anyway

Not like we will be chasing Jurgen Klopp is it.

We don't know that.

If it's not Kinnear, it's someone who's prepared to work under Kinnear (never mind Ashley). Either way, our options absolutely stink.

It is Di Matteo nailed on when we bin Pardew, from his agents comments we have already sounded him out. Don't like the guy, don't particularly rate him as a manager but he would be miles better than the s**** we have been served the past three years. The team stay in the premiership in spite of Pardew, Carver and Stones management.

At least Di Matteo/Poyet would maybe put more spice back into the derby.

I would echo the sentiments of having Kinnear back in charge.. we might still play s*** but at least he would make sure that the players give a damn.

Stat i just worked out through interest:

Under Pardew we have gone behind in around 54 matches overall & have gone on to win just 5 times.

Twice in the 2011/12 season. Scunthorpe/carling cup 2-1 (115th min) & Blackburn/FA cup 2-1 (95th)

And 3 times last season vs Qpr (Needed a pen to win 2-1), Southampton (pen & OG to win 4-2) & Stoke 2-1 (92nd)

Thats his record from 54 games its happened.

We have never beaten a side in normal time under Alan pardew after going behind in the game without a penalty to help our cause.

"Holloway"

pfff is he really an improvement

He is positive. But no not really.

That's the issue no point sacking Pardew unless it was for a big improvement. Holloway may have an early affect as Poyet and Di Canio had with the scum but its not the answer in the long term.

We don't have an owner with vision and passion so he is never going to do whats best, tear off the dressing and put another cheap dressing on without cleaning the wound won't help us at all.

Guest bimpy474

"Holloway"

That's the issue no point sacking Pardew unless it was for a big improvement. Holloway may have an early affect as Poyet and Di Canio had with the scum but its not the answer in the long term.

We don't have an owner with vision and passion so he is never going to do whats best, tear off the dressing and put another cheap dressing on without cleaning the wound won't help us at all.

Yep unless we get the owner out we will just drift along, whoever the manager is. Personally i think we could get a better manager, or should i put that as a manager who plays better football. But it'll still be a owner/JFK appointed yes man.

Under Pardew we have gone behind in around 54 matches overall & have gone on to win just 5 times.

Twice in the 2011/12 season. Scunthorpe/carling cup 2-1 (115th min) & Blackburn/FA cup 2-1 (95th)

And 3 times last season vs Qpr (Needed a pen to win 2-1), Southampton (pen & OG to win 4-2) & Stoke 2-1 (92nd)

We have never beaten a side in normal time under Alan pardew after going behind in the game without a penalty to help our cause.

Chelsea at home last season although your point is valid nonetheless.

"Holloway"

Yep unless we get the owner out we will just drift along, whoever the manager is. Personally i think we could get a better manager, or should i put that as a manager who plays better football. But it'll still be a owner/JFK appointed yes man.

Don't agree... granted we aren't going to push top 6 under this regime if thats what you are re-emphasizing. But a better manager.. which is practically anyone at this point would at least get us playing how we are capable and too our strengths, giving us hope and some passion back into supporting the team. We have a very talented set of players that have been basically ruined by our coaching staff.

Chelsea at home last season although your point is valid nonetheless.

Good point, id included that then relooked & forgotten why as we scored first. That & the Southampton 4-2 if im being fair were both creditable. Prob been the odd decent draw also, the 4-4 is obvious.

His record is absolutely atrocious though, that makes it 6 games from 54. Talk about a side losing belief instantly, if we concede first we're all best off doing something else with our day clearly.

What a popular thread this is

Wheres your stats marra?

Won an astounding 76% of coin tosses with Pardew in charge - which is more than even Sir Bobby. He's making a very impressive pie chart right now.

What a popular thread this is

Wheres your stats marra?

Won an astounding 76% of coin tosses with Pardew in charge - which is more than even Sir Bobby. He's making a very impressive pie chart right now.

Whats the stats on us throwing away entire 45 minute halfs of football matches ?