Alan Pardew

Mike

Out of our hands? What the fuck? :lol:

:lol: I'm sure there's been a discussion about things being out of a team's hands on here before, and it was not fun.

It is out of our hands at the moment.  If Sunderland avoid defeat tomorrow and Wigan win then it's out of our hands because no matter how many points we get or how many goals we score, we could still go down.  While there's the possibility of those 2 results happening, it's out of our hands, and only if they don't happen will it be back in our hands again.

Hands.

If Spurs lose to Chelsea on Wednesday that should tie up the 3rd Champion's League place. Then if Spurs only get a point at Stoke and Arsenal beat Wigan, Arsenal would come to SJP guaranteed 4th already (I think). Even if Spurs win at Stoke as long as Arsenal beat Wigan they will be two points ahead with a much better goal difference so Arsenal would only need a point against us to finish 4th. #clutching at straws

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2319991/Papiss-Cisse-disallowed-goal-mentally-affect-Newcastle-players--Alan-Pardew.html

Cisse's phantom goal will psychologically affect Toon stars, admits Pardew.

Oh yeah, get them in early Pardew.

Assistant referee Matthew Wilkes slipped at the decisive moment of Reid’s 20th-minute clearance and Pardew cast doubt over whether the official saw the incident properly.

By coincidence, Wilkes was the man who failed to spot the severity of Callum McManaman’s horrific challenge on  Newcastle defender Massadio Haidara in March.

Top official.

I know it's only one word but:

Positivity is required now and apart from admitting that he dare not watch Wigan's game in hand at home to Swansea tomorrow, the Newcastle manager Alan Pardew led the way. "It's not just between us and Wigan," he said. "There are a lot of teams in the mix now. The most important thing for us is to win our next game and see where that leads us. The point could be absolutely crucial. But we've got to make it crucial now. We've got to get three at QPR – that will probably be the key."

Fucking hell. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

I can just imagine having the craic before the match, when I drop, 'here lads, did you see that he used the word probably, instead of definitely, in one of his post match interviews, the horrible negative cunt?'. Bet I wouldn't have to buy another drink that day.

I know I'm becoming a parody, but someone has to provide some balance. Your doing your reputation no favours, Internet. :lol:

I know it's only one word but:

Positivity is required now and apart from admitting that he dare not watch Wigan's game in hand at home to Swansea tomorrow, the Newcastle manager Alan Pardew led the way. "It's not just between us and Wigan," he said. "There are a lot of teams in the mix now. The most important thing for us is to win our next game and see where that leads us. The point could be absolutely crucial. But we've got to make it crucial now. We've got to get three at QPR – that will probably be the key."

f***ing hell. :lol:

Well we could draw to QPR and beat or draw to Arsenal and still be up. I think the team that is relegated will finish on 39p. If that is us, Sunderland, Norwich or Wigan I don't know.

Arsenal will face us while they are battling for a top 4 spot, and considering how our last two games at home went i'm honestly thinking were the most likely candidate to go down :(

They could have 4th wrapped up by then. Can see Chelsea beating Spurs on Wednesday and Stoke getting at least a point at home to Spurs next week. That would mean an Arsenal win at home to Wigan would wrap up 4th spot before the last day.

My biggest fear is all that happening and then Arsenal drawing or losing to Wigan and then going all out on us and beating us by 5. :anguish:

Bloody unbearable 2 weeks with all those possibilities. :lol:

My biggest fear is all that happening and then Arsenal drawing or losing to Wigan and then going all out on us and beating us by 5. :anguish:

Bloody unbearable 2 weeks with all those possibilities. :lol:

It's amazing. I mean we could still lose the next two and survive. It's all past season Wigan that is putting fear onto us. If everyone puts £1000 on Wigan win tomorrow we will either be richer or Newcastle will be very very close to survival.

Aye, that's why I'm trying to distract myself til Tuesday in order to preserve some sanity. Both results could go our way and relieve some of the anxiety leading to the must-win game at the weekend. It's freaking mental with the number of teams still in danger, more so when we are included.

Pardew said: “It looks like at QPR we’re going to have to try to win the game and see where that leaves us. We wanted to try to get two wins.”

This joker just gets worse!

No Alan we don't have to "try" to beat QPR, we fucking MUST beat them! And he seems to have given up on beating Arsenal in his last sentence, as I think he's including the West Ham game in that quote!

The manager will take us down if his comments are anything to go by. Just compare the negativity of what Pardew is saying compared to positivity of the other managers in danger.

He's scaring the shit out of me, so what the fuck is he doing to the players he needs to inspire?

Just listen to him man.

Talking as if having to win at QPR has fuck all to do with him - as if it was out of his hands.

If we'd won the last two away games (like we should have), then we wouldn't have to win against QPR Alan. You clueless idiot.

Guest neesy111

He's a parody of a manager now.  Pretty sure he's saying stuff to wind up the fans now.