Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly can't believe that he's said that we're not confident of winning. I don't really have any words for it.

I honestly can't believe that he's said that we're not confident of winning. I don't really have any words for it.

It's one blow after another tbh.  To know how reflective his pre-match comments are of our performances generally means this is another kick in the bollocks.

Yet there are people saying on here he'll definitely go for it for once, like it's beyond dispute whether he'll do that.

I think we'll draw the game and I think we'll stay up, but my God we've made hard fucking work of it.

I think what bothers me as much as everything else about him is that he's just such a clueless, emotionally unintelligent gobshite. To point at Loic Remy's decision not to sign for us as the reason we had to sign Sissoko instead and then say that Sissoko isn't a natural goalscorer not only beggars belief for its crass stupidity, but what the fuck does he think that will make Sissoko feel like?

Mr Motivator he is not. :hmm:

I think what bothers me as much as everything else about him is that he's just such a clueless, emotionally unintelligent gobshite. To point at Loic Remy's decision not to sign for us as the reason we had to sign Sissoko instead and then say that Sissoko isn't a natural goalscorer not only beggars belief for its crass stupidity, but what the f*** does he think that will make Sissoko feel like?

He's as thick as pig shit.

I think what bothers me as much as everything else about him is that he's just such a clueless, emotionally unintelligent gobshite. To point at Loic Remy's decision not to sign for us as the reason we had to sign Sissoko instead and then say that Sissoko isn't a natural goalscorer not only beggars belief for its crass stupidity, but what the fuck does he think that will make Sissoko feel like?

Ahem!

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/06/09/Pardew10.jpg

I've only just caught up with the Remy/Sissoko comments. :lol: Sissoko isn't a striker.  We got Gouffran who is probably playing a similar role to what Remy would have.

I can't think of many excuses he could have used that he hasn't.

I think what bothers me as much as everything else about him is that he's just such a clueless, emotionally unintelligent gobshite. To point at Loic Remy's decision not to sign for us as the reason we had to sign Sissoko instead and then say that Sissoko isn't a natural goalscorer not only beggars belief for its crass stupidity, but what the f*** does he think that will make Sissoko feel like?

He's as thick as pig shit.

Makes pig shit look like the head of MENSA tbh.

Absolutely baffling drivel even by his standards there. I just hope and pray he's not like that in the dressing room tomorrow.

Can just see him sitting there with the opposition teamsheet: "Shit, Remy is playing, wish we had him, he's brilliant. Zamora too, he was class for me at West Ham. Townsend has been in great form too. Taarabt, he's their Ben Arfa so anything could happen when he plays. Sorry lads, can't say we'll win this one"

Note: sounds like a spoof, but this is all stuff he's actually said in the buildup to the game. :facepalm:

Absolutely baffling drivel even by his standards there. I just hope and pray he's not like that in the dressing room tomorrow.

I think it provides a bit of insight into why we go belly up after half time if that’s how he motivates the players.

True Mick, I've never read too much in to his comments as they're largely throwaway soundbites but they've progressively got more and more odd. Can only imagine he's massively feeling the pressure - as he should given how utterly toss this season has been.

True Mick, I've never read too much in to his comments as they're largely throwaway soundbites but they've progressively got more and more odd. Can only imagine he's massively feeling the pressure - as he should given how utterly toss this season has been.

It's not easy reading for us, imagine if you got that every day at work.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Even in an office that would be awful in terms of a manager setting expectations for advisors. If you have a shit day, don't really do any work and your manager says it's fine, you keep doing it. It really is that simple.

Even in an office that would be awful in terms of a manager setting expectations for advisors. If you have a shit day, don't really do any work and your manager says it's fine, you keep doing it. It really is that simple.

I said it the other month, part of my job involves going into regular meetings with clients and I often end up getting a kicking because of what someone else has done wrong but that's another story - if my manager tells me I'll get a kicking then I invariably will but if she says it'll be good/alright, just make sure I prepare and am in the right frame of mind then it's far more likely to go well.  It's the old cliche of making players feel 10 foot tall, it's so logical that only an idiot wouldn't get it.