Alan Pardew

Mike

It is sheer stupidity to keep this clown in charge. He will have lost all of the fans with his latest comments and only gonna end badly next season now.

I don't think we'll be as bad next year. Pardew's biggest weakness is his mentality, he's a poor person to have when the pressure's on and you're playing catch up. Hopefully the Summer and next season's start can be more settled than last year's so he can stick to a blueprint for the team. I'm intrigued to see what his plans are for some players.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll never go back with him in charge and if he stays the whole season we're certain to go do. It's terrifyingly thick.

It is sheer stupidity to keep this clown in charge. He will have lost all of the fans with his latest comments and only gonna end badly next season now.

I don't think we'll be as bad next year. Pardew's biggest weakness is his mentality, he's a poor person to have when the pressure's on and you're playing catch up. Hopefully the Summer and next season's start can be more settled than last year's so he can stick to a blueprint for the team. I'm intrigued to see what his plans are for some players.

I'm not, I just want to see the back of him.

I'm not, I just want to see the back of him.

Well you're going to be waiting a little while longer. I think we'll manage top 10 next year and he'll stay safe.

Guest firetotheworks

We need to do something. It needs to be seen that we want him out. Should we arrange something for the Arsenal match?

You can count on one hand (with fingers to spare) the amount of enjoyable league games this season. I don't doubt that results would improve next season but honestly it has been a real chore to watch us this year.

The players have been lost already, he can't motivate them to perform for him at all. That was evident in the first 15 minutes Of yesterdays game.

Guest Slippery Sam

Not surprised if he isn't sacked.  The team have not been relegated.  He fits Ashley's requirements perfectly i.e. a yes man who has the team mid-ish table = enough £££££ for the clawing back of the loan and self sufficiency.

NUFC battling it out with Fulham, WBA, Norwich, Stoke for mid table pride.  Fucking pathetic.

Thoroughly depressing if true.

A real missed opportunity to progress the club with a quality manager and excite the fans going into a new season.

Either misguided loyalty or they're not really bothered.

Do you think Ryder has had a conversation with Pardew, with Pardew telling him he thinks hell still be in charge next season. One thing we know about Ashley is he makes decisions in private, Pardew would have no idea if he's going to be sacked or not because Ashley and Llambias wouldn't tell him anything.

I wonder if the lack of grief he's got from the terraces had been partly down to fans not wanting to  create a negative atmosphere while our future hung in the balance. May be different this weekend.

You can count on one hand (with fingers to spare) the amount of enjoyable league games this season. I don't doubt that results would improve next season but honestly it has been a real chore to watch us this year.

You can include the number of enjoyable cup matches on that hand as well to be honest.

If this is true then Ashley is taking another massive gamble that there are going to be three appalling teams in the league next year.  Keeping Pardew in charge for what can be nothing more than cost is possibly the most moronic thing that Ashley has done since he bought the club.