Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

howaythemarras ‏@TeaJonathan 1m

Pardews offered new contract.

Details

From twitter, so obvs could be complete shit. Don't shoot the messenger etc

Reported to Dave.

"I'm afraid today was a real low point in my career here because of that performance. As the scoreline suggested it just was not good enough.

I thought the team selection didn't work for us and the performances looked affected by the goals. To be two-nil down so early looked like it affected a few bodies. All of my teams are organised, on the front foot, looking to win the game but that wasn't the case today. We looked disorganised and it's not anyone's individual problem, it's a collective problem that we've got to put right.

We've got three or four people in that dressing room who have been in this position and got relegated and we're going to have to draw on that experience to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I think that is important to us to keep in house (what was said in the dressing room post-match) because we're all very much aware we've got ourselves in a situation here. After the Benfica game we've now went three games and picked up one point. Everyone was patting us on the back after that even though we lost and now we really need to roll our sleeves up and show the fans we've got the fight in us to get out of this because we're now right in it.

Well the only message I can give them (the fans) is firstly that for the squad and the staff we apologise for that performance and we know we've got to get at least one win - if not more - and that needs to start at West Ham. We need to show them that within this group we've got enough quality and enough fight to get out of it.

I don't know (how many points are needed), we've just got to try and win every game and see where that takes us. The most important game is the next game -especially after that - and at West Ham we've got to show a lot more organisation and a lot more determination than we did today."

Guest bimpy474

howaythemags ‏@CoffeeJonny 1m

Pardews offered his resignation.

Details

From twitter, so obvs could be complete s***. Don't shoot the messenger etc

f*** off, you've posted it.

Eh? f***ing calm down. I'm not claiming it to be f***ing true am I.  Jesus Christ

Dave + Twitter s**** = Death to poster. Get with it poppet.

Not bothered ,its a pathetic overreaction.

Erm, you need to have observed this over a certain amount of time mate. In context you would have understood.

Details

Eh? f***ing calm down. I'm not claiming it to be f***ing true am I.  Jesus Christ

It's literally worthless fella, please don't even bother posting that kind of meaningless tripe. Winds me up disproportionately. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

"I'm afraid today was a real low point in my career here because of that performance. As the scoreline suggested it just was not good enough.

I thought the team selection didn't work for us and the performances looked affected by the goals. To be two-nil down so early looked like it affected a few bodies. All of my teams are organised, on the front foot, looking to win the game but that wasn't the case today. We looked disorganised and it's not anyone's individual problem, it's a collective problem that we've got to put right.

We've got three or four people in that dressing room who have been in this position and got relegated and we're going to have to draw on that experience to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I think that is important to us to keep in house (what was said in the dressing room post-match) because we're all very much aware we've got ourselves in a situation here. After the Benfica game we've now went three games and picked up one point. Everyone was patting us on the back after that even though we lost and now we really need to roll our sleeves up and show the fans we've got the fight in us to get out of this because we're now right in it.

Well the only message I can give them (the fans) is firstly that for the squad and the staff we apologise for that performance and we know we've got to get at least one win - if not more - and that needs to start at West Ham. We need to show them that within this group we've got enough quality and enough fight to get out of it.

I don't know (how many points are needed), we've just got to try and win every game and see where that takes us. The most important game is the next game -especially after that - and at West Ham we've got to show a lot more organisation and a lot more determination than we did today."

Bollocks Alan.

Guest bimpy474

Details

It's literally worthless fella, please don't even bother posting that kind of meaningless tripe. Winds me up disproportionately. :lol:

Really, none of us noticed that :lol:

Piss off Pardew, you lying cowardly bastard.

Wish he wouldn't openly lie like.

Just don't post twitter s****, there's no need to be all emo about it.

I'll be over the moon if somebody posts that kind of twitter shit if it turns out to be true, as long as his resignation is accepted, obviously.

Today has finished him for me with that starting 11 in a must win game,  still can't understand how he can send out such a negative lineup in a game that we need to win or at least get a point.  In fact no NUFC manager should ever be setting up a NUFC team that negative and with the aim of getting a point in ANY home game.

While i have not exactly been 100% pro Pardew i had been against the anti Pardew brigade who have been wanting him out for weeks/months, mainly cos i wasn't sure that i could see an alternative that Ashley/Llambias would bring in who would be better.  I still can't see him being sacked with only 3 games left and will stick to my original opinion that he will have 10-12 games to save his NUFC career at the beginning of the season,  start well and be in the top 8 and Ashley will keep faith,  get a bad start and Ashley will get rid.

How do we go about getting a new manager 10 to 12 games into the season?

Someone will be available,  happens every season, not my ideal scenario but can see it panning out that way.  Ashley will keep AP but if we have bad start and crowd turns and pressure mounts then he will be sacked or quit.

Obviously the best scenario is a new manager comes in during the summer and builds own team etc.

Should have saved his breath. His words are bullshit and lies and the most important group of people, the players, have lost faith in him and his bullshit. We're only going to go backwards with him in charge.

Guest bimpy474

Really expected that he'd be gone by now.

This. After that interview I expect him to be here next season...

FFS i'm going to bed, and i haven't been to bed this early for nearly 20  years, well unless Mrs Bimpy drags me in by my hair.

I thought that reaction was Ok from him personally. Yes, the team selection was poor but you could see the organisation was abysmal, we shouldn't be conceding like that, especially with a defensive line up. Whether that lack of organisation is down to players or the instructions given is the key factor.

Just don't post twitter s****, there's no need to be all emo about it.

Not emo, just can't be arsed with it. It was literally jut to share information, far worse posts than that get zero reaction

Don't take it personally, everyone gets the same treatment :thup:

Guest Dontooner

Base on what he said, we are going to be solid at west ham again and defend......????

Clueless Son of a Bitch , sack the lying c*** so we can at least try to stay up

Really expected that he'd be gone by now.

This. After that interview I expect him to be here next season...

Has to be literally no chance of that now?? We've just lost 2 home game by an aggregate of 9-0. If we do stay up it will be very much despite him, he will be ditched the day after the season ends, surely?