Alan Pardew

Mike

Better display but still over-reliance on Cabaye. We didnt create much after Cabaye's subbed --- although Anita played well.

Pardew's problem is he doesn't know how to "teach" players how to attack.  Sometimes this would not be a problem if the team has more than enough fire powder, and letting the players play naturally may not be a bad thing too, i.e. HBA.  But unfortunately we aren't that blessed with money and certain positions are weak as fuck.

He should be sacked, but I don't think he is the worst manager we have had.  In fact I still rate him above all the managers we have since Bobby, just that I can't see him succeed next season as Ashley would not back him with money again.

http://www.thetemplateoftime.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Adolf-Hitler-and-British-Prime-Minister-Neville-Chamberlain-shake-hands-on-Sept.-30-1938-the-day-they-signed-the-Munich-Agreement-sealing-the-fate-of-Czechoslovakia.jpg

"A Newcastle supporter congratulates Pardew for bravely staving off relegation."

Here's some hyperbole for you, Inochi. 

That other bloke next to Chaimberlain has that look on his face "this hitler bloke is a right cock"

In a way I'm glad we lost the final game. If we'd won no doubt the smarmy fraud would have used it to shoot down the critics. "We finished 12th, what was all the fuss about?"

Guest Dontooner

Better display but still over-reliance on Cabaye. We didnt create much after Cabaye's subbed --- although Anita played well.

Pardew's problem is he doesn't know how to "teach" players how to attack.  Sometimes this would not be a problem if the team has more than enough fire powder, and letting the players play naturally may not be a bad thing too, i.e. HBA.  But unfortunately we aren't that blessed with money and certain positions are weak as f***.

He should be sacked, but I don't think he is the worst manager we have had.  In fact I still rate him above all the managers we have since Bobby, just that I can't see him succeed next season as Ashley would not back him with money again.

Cow

Allardyce is ten times the manager he is, man.

agreed.  As much as I detest the man, would feel a lot better with him in charge than this snake oil salesman.

A shiver has just ran down my spine.

http://www.thetemplateoftime.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Adolf-Hitler-and-British-Prime-Minister-Neville-Chamberlain-shake-hands-on-Sept.-30-1938-the-day-they-signed-the-Munich-Agreement-sealing-the-fate-of-Czechoslovakia.jpg

"A Newcastle supporter congratulates Pardew for bravely staving off relegation."

Here's some hyperbole for you, Inochi. 

That other bloke next to Chaimberlain has that look on his face "this hitler bloke is a right cock"

hmm.  I thought he was imagining how big his cock was.  I know I am.

Can't believe the coward didn't have the balls to walk around the pitch for the lap of dishonour.

I can't believe that he actually had the balls to come oto the pitch at all.

Pardew's problem is he doesn't know how to "teach" players how to attack.  Sometimes this would not be a problem if the team has more than enough fire powder, and letting the players play naturally may not be a bad thing too, i.e. HBA.  But unfortunately we aren't that blessed with money and certain positions are weak as fuck.

He isn't even better than his direct predecessor you prick :lol:

Allardyce is ten times the manager he is, man.

agreed.  As much as I detest the man, would feel a lot better with him in charge than this snake oil salesman.

Don't want either of them anywhere near the club. They should both be bundled into a tardis and sent back to 1982.

In a way I'm glad we lost the final game. If we'd won no doubt the smarmy fraud would have used it to shoot down the critics. "We finished 12th, what was all the fuss about?"

Agree but he's got away with it to an extent.  They guy knows is job is secure.  he can come out with rent-a-quotas saying "we'll be much better next year" but even if we're not he'll probably still be here.  Where are the critics in the stadium or in the press?  The ones that generate real pressure?

Newcastle 3-2 Chelsea

Newcastle 2-1 Stoke

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham

These last minute winners have kept us in the Premier League. Depressing.

That goal that came off Cisse's backside against West Brom, too.

Simon Conway ‏@SimonConway 1m

Pardew says he told the players in the dressing room: "You're so lucky to have 50,000 geordies staying with you all the way" #NUFC

Some guy from metro radio apparently.

Seems twitter is in line with this forum now regarding Pardew.

Dunno like, there's still some fucking idiots barking on about finishing 5th and David Moyes.

Seems twitter is in line with this forum now regarding Pardew.

Dunno like, there's still some fucking idiots barking on about finishing 5th and David Moyes.

Not that many though. Just a huge wave of pessimism like there is on here as far as I can see.