Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest neesy111

It's amazing how fucking lucky some cunts are in the world.  From the off chance of knowing Llambias we've been stuck with him, when in fact he would be in the Championship / League 1 managing someone like Sheffield United if anyone was going to pick him from his managerial abilities / record.

No faith in him at all.

To be perfectly honest I don't think he is even capable of stopping us from going backwards, let alone moving us forwards. 

Maybe it's like pacman and he'll make us so shit we become good again.

Not the news I wanted to come home to. "Long-term stability" they say...as long as Pardew's in charge, there's just going to more and more discontent amongst everyone associated with the club, namely the players and the fans, that's not the definition of stability whatsoever.

Hope for our sake the stability plan pays of.

good luck Pardew.

The stability line is clearly bullshit. What happened to stability when Hughton got turfed out after bringing us back up from the Championship? Pardew is a yes man and Ashley doesn't want to let him go in order to bring in a manager who will ask tougher questions.

I'm struggling to see the point next season. We don't try in the cups and we don't want to get into Europe. Whats the fuckin point in going? Seriously? It's not like the football under this cunt is entertaining. I can accept shit football if it's successful, but it isn't. It might as well be 19-21 home friendlies.

What makes this all the more frustrating is that there are so many good managers available at the moment, and what we'll probably do is sack this useless cunt in November wasting a season, when no decent manager is available be stuck with another useless desperate arsehole for another few years in the name of 'stability'. I actually hope we don't sign anyone if its just going to be these 'big men' being brought in to compensate for his shit set piece routines.

Criminal that we have French, Dutch and Italian internationals and they're all probably going to pass through this club without playing under a competent manager. So depressing, the best squad of players we've had in a decade wasted because of one manager. So disappointing we'll never get to its full potential.

p.s. Sorry if you've read these views before. Summing up my twitter rant. haha

I knew he wouldn't be leaving in the summer but people kept hoping.

I'm struggling to see the point next season. We don't try in the cups and we don't want to get into Europe. Whats the fuckin point in going? Seriously? It's not like the football under this c*** is entertaining. I can accept s*** football if it's successful, but it isn't. It might as well be 19-21 home friendlies.

What makes this all the more frustrating is that there are so many good managers available at the moment, and what we'll probably do is sack this useless c*** in November wasting a season, when no decent manager is available be stuck with another useless desperate arsehole for another few years in the name of 'stability'. I actually hope we don't sign anyone if its just going to be these 'big men' being brought in to compensate for his s*** set piece routines.

Criminal that we have French, Dutch and Italian internationals and they're all probably going to pass through this club without playing under a competent manager. So depressing, the best squad of players we've had in a decade wasted because of one manager. So disappointing we'll never get to its full potential.

I kind of agree to be honest, I'm just worried about the players to be honest. We signed Cabaye etc because we told them that we'd be playing fluid passing football and we'd be challenging for Europe, what's he going to do now that we're playing s*** football, lose to f***ing Brighton in cups and don't challenge for Europe because "too many games"

The board has no ambition and it shows.

Mid-table mediocrity for the years to the come until his contract runs out.

I knew he wouldn't be leaving in the summer but people kept hoping.

I'm struggling to see the point next season. We don't try in the cups and we don't want to get into Europe. Whats the fuckin point in going? Seriously? It's not like the football under this c*** is entertaining. I can accept s*** football if it's successful, but it isn't. It might as well be 19-21 home friendlies.

What makes this all the more frustrating is that there are so many good managers available at the moment, and what we'll probably do is sack this useless c*** in November wasting a season, when no decent manager is available be stuck with another useless desperate arsehole for another few years in the name of 'stability'. I actually hope we don't sign anyone if its just going to be these 'big men' being brought in to compensate for his s*** set piece routines.

I kind of agree to be honest, I'm just worried about the players to be honest. We signed Cabaye etc because we told them that we'd be playing fluid passing football and we'd be challenging for Europe, what's he going to do now that we're playing s*** football, lose to f***ing Brighton in cups and don't challenge for Europe because "too many games"

The board has no ambition and it shows.

Mid-table mediocrity for the years to the come until his contract runs out.

He seems to have negotiated a different transfer policy by looking at his recent comments. To me that says bringing in players to suit his style of play, i.e. shit ones.

Guest Dontooner

Alright , officially taking a break from football after 30 plus years......

Its about time for less emotional weekends, i can't see anything good coming from this leech.

Hope you guys in here, will have a fun season. Will be back time to time to read the match reviews....just sick of watching us at the moment, too much of a chore.

Guest icemanblue

Its about time for less emotional weekends, i can't see anything good coming from this leech.

Hope you guys in here, will have a fun season. Will be back time to time to read the match reviews....just sick of watching us at the moment, too much of a chore.

Byeeee.

How, after last season could he possibly keep his job? This is going to backfire so bad. Stability only works with the right people. Pardew's done nothing in his career to prove he's a top calibre manager in the ilk of a Ferguson or Wenger to be warranted the long term trust of the club. The majority of fans will vocally turn on him next season. On the plus side, I think he'll be gone by christmas.

How many pundits have been bleating on about stability being the be-all-and-end-all of management? 

Now imagine that you know relatively little about football but everyone you come across professionally is telling you that you need to stick with the manager because of stability.  According to some it seems that's all that's needed for success.  If you were undecided about what to do with a crap manager, you might believe the football "experts" more than the evidence of your own "inexpert" eyes.

I agree that unless he gets another amazing start to the season he'll be gone by Christmas though.

How, after last season could he possibly keep his job? This is going to backfire so bad. Stability only works with the right people. Pardew's done nothing in his career to prove he's a top calibre manager in the ilk of a Ferguson or Wenger to be warranted the long term trust of the club. The majority of fans will vocally turn on him next season. On the plus side, I think he'll be gone by christmas.

How many pundits have been bleating on about stability being the be-all-and-end-all of management? 

Now imagine that you know relatively little about football but everyone you come across professionally is telling you that you need to stick with the manager because of stability.  According to some it seems that's all that's needed for success.  If you were undecided about what to do with a crap manager, you might believe the football "experts" more than the evidence of your own "inexpert" eyes.

I agree that unless he gets another amazing start to the season he'll be gone by Christmas though.

Imagine owning a football club for 6 years and still knowing nothing about football...

Byeeee.

:lol:

Pundits and professionals know fuck all. Why are there so many awful managers? Even in the premier league alone there are more bad than good. These people are all thick as mince. They're extremely lucky that people outside their profession have little opportunity to get into management otherwise a lot of them would be without jobs.

Pundits and professionals know fuck all. Why are there so many awful managers? Even in the premier league alone there are more bad than good. These people are all thick as mince. They're extremely lucky that people outside their profession have little opportunity to get into management otherwise a lot of them would be without jobs.

Because football is very much a 'jobs for the boys' profession.

Fifth top to fifth bottom?  The only stability the owner is botherd about is the stupor in the stands by the look of it.

Your conclusion about Pardew might be right, but this argument doesn't make sense. The whole point of stability is that one season to the next isn't the only thing that matters.

Byeeee.

:lol:

Let's all laugh at justifiably disillusioned fans, Let's all laugh at justifiably disillusioned fans, LA-LA-LA-LA - LOL! - LA-LA-LA-LA - LOL!

Oops, syllables are a bit fucked up.