Alan Pardew

Mike

Cancelling my subscription. We've been a shower of shite since I signed up.

Changing my work password from PardewOut1! after just 12 days tomorrow instead of the customary 28.  Has clearly worked the opposite way to which I intended.

:lol: You fucking show them, man.

Nothing he says means anything. When it's positive or negative. He says the fans want to see positive attacking football then never delivers it. He's one of the most negative managers we've ever had and the one i've disliked the most. The team look so uncomfortable and devoid of ideas when out on the pitch. We focus on being defensive yet are horrendous defensively, have no attacking game plan, better players on the bench than one's who are consistently starting and letting the side down (Tiote, Jonas), haven't scored from a corner since 2011 two years ago and can't change tactics to counter the opposition during a game.

For me all of the above a manager can fix but Pardew seems to reluctant to change things despite them not working for over two years. He's not up to the level of squad we have and it's glaringly obvious to everyone except his chums in the media and most importantly our owner and managing director. He's showed nothing in this season to prove he deserves to keep his job.

Fuck knows what he said in that meeting but he's incredibly lucky to come out with his job in tact. He's wasting away great finds by an incredible scout and the best side we've had since SBR's days. The more intelligent players looked pissed off towards the end of the season. I never want us to lose but if next season didn't start well and he lost his job I certainly wouldn't be complaining the day it happened.

Changing my work password from PardewOut1! after just 12 days tomorrow instead of the customary 28.  Has clearly worked the opposite way to which I intended.

Cheers man. :lol: Changing it to StabilityIn7MoreYears!,  gotta support the brand/club.

Cheers man. :lol: Changing it to StabilityIn7MoreYears!,  gotta support the brand/club.

:lol: I don't have nearly enough sports anguish passwords.

I feel like I'm not representing nearly as hard as I could/should.

Best form team in the last 15 games apart from top 6

The EPL is f***ing s*** if this is true.

Can someone find this out? Can only find the form in the last 6 games... 99% sure this is total bullshit as we are 15th based on the last 6 haha

The EPL is f***ing s*** if this is true.

Can someone find this out? Can only find the form in the last 6 games... 99% sure this is total bullshit as we are 15th based on the last 6 haha

:lol: There's no way that's true. Relegate half the league if it is. There's no way!

:lol: I don't have nearly enough sports anguish passwords.

I feel like I'm not representing nearly as hard as I could/should.

:lol: In 48 days time I'll go with JoeKinnear?7

Says on the .cock video that maybe he made some decisions wrong on team selections etc between the Thursdays and Sundays, and that the results on a Sunday weren't what they should have been.

Our league record immediately after EL games this season:

P13

W5

D1

L7

Not bad at all tbh, comparatively speaking. Our worst spell all season was when we weren't even playing in it.

Says on the .cock video that maybe he made some decisions wrong on team selections etc between the Thursdays and Sundays, and that the results on a Sunday weren't what they should have been.

P13

W5

D1

L7

Not bad at all tbh. Our worst spell all season was when we weren't even playing in it.

Which oddly I saw him recently blame on the Europa League too.

The EPL is fucking shit if this is true.

It's not.

http://i.imgur.com/dfZZS1N.png

Our -27 GD in those last 15 games is also only bested by Reading.

P13

W5

D1

L7

Not bad at all tbh. Our worst spell all season was when we weren't even playing in it.

Oh, that is odd.  It's almost as if his excuses don't even tally with the results.  God, I've no idea where to turn here, who could have been at fault for those results? :lol:

[/actual Newcastle SHOWDOWN meeting transcript]

At least in his review there's some admission of a lack of entertaining football, which I hadn't really heard before.

That won't change anything though. He says the right things all the time. If that's what you judged a manager on he'd be one of the best in the world. As his football and results prove, he's a fucking fraud.

P13

W5

D1

L7

Oh, that is odd.  It's almost as if his excuses don't even tally with the results.  God, I've no idea where to turn here, who could have been at fault for those results? :lol:

[/actual Newcastle SHOWDOWN meeting transcript]

The sarcasm stuff is the only Pardew vitriol I enjoy participating in, just makes things more bearable :lol: