Alan Pardew

Mike

The game in hand for them is dangerous, coupled with the thought of them being capable of unlikely results and being able to play a decent brand of football on their day worries me.

Actually I don't think we are in trouble, but that's down to me look at Wigans fixture and thinking where the f*** they will get another 5 points from? But then again it's Wigan and the end of the season.

I can't see where we are getting another single point from myself ... think we're toast if Pardew stays.

Normally I'd be totally in favour of a new manager considering our awful season but I just hate the whole shitty transition period a new manager takes. I'm probably the only person here who wants to just stick with a manager through the really rough times. This summer is obviously going to be absolutely huge for us, Ashley is going to have to go all out if he wants to drive us forward again..

Got to admit though, although unlikely, I'd love to see Rafa here instead of pardew but it's very unrealistic I know.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

Does anyone know if it's true that no bookies are taking bets on him getting the boot? Or is it just twitter bollocks.

I put a bet on it last night.

What odds did you get? I think he was still about 50-1 (if not more) after the Sunderland game, which must be starting to look like a pretty decent bet for anyone who took it.

If we sack Pardew tomorrow, who can we bring in for the last 3 games who will make a difference? Will things be that much different if we just plod forward with Carver as caretaker?

Makes all the sense to wait until the end of the season. My god what a shit situation.

If we sack Pardew tomorrow, who can we bring in for the last 3 games who will make a difference? Will things be that much different if we just plod forward with Carver as caretaker?

Makes all the sense to wait until the end of the season. My god what a shit situation.

Pardew not being there would be a significant enough difference in itself, just the absence of his broken thinking and utter negativity.  A few games ago I would have agreed that sacking him before the end of the season was probably a bad idea, but not now.  Before our form was very poor, but now he looks to have completely lost the players.

Newcastle (37pts)

West Ham (a) - 0

QPR (a) - 0

Arsenal (h) - 0

Total 37pts

Villa (34pts)

Sunderland (h) - 3

Norwich (a) - 0

Chelsea (h) - 0

Wigan (a) - 1

Total 38pts

Wigan (32pts)

West Brom (a) - 1

Swansea (h) - 3

Arsenal (a) - 0

Villa (h) - 1

Total 37pts

Unrealistic?

Newcastle (37pts)

West Ham (a) - 0

QPR (a) - 0

Arsenal (h) - 0

Total 37pts

Villa (34pts)

Sunderland (h) - 3

Norwich (a) - 0

Chelsea (h) - 0

Wigan (a) - 1

Total 38pts

Wigan (32pts)

West Brom (a) - 1

Swansea (h) - 3

Arsenal (a) - 0

Villa (h) - 1

Total 38pts

Unrealistic?

yes

Newcastle (37pts)

West Ham (a) - 0

QPR (a) - 0

Arsenal (h) - 0

Total 37pts

Villa (34pts)

Sunderland (h) - 3

Norwich (a) - 0

Chelsea (h) - 0

Wigan (a) - 1

Total 38pts

Wigan (32pts)

West Brom (a) - 1

Swansea (h) - 3

Arsenal (a) - 0

Villa (h) - 1

Total 38pts

Unrealistic?

He wants shot with shit if he takes this team down. What the fuck is going on.

Guest ElCid

Newcastle (37pts)

West Ham (a) - 0

QPR (a) - 0

Arsenal (h) - 0

Total 37pts

Villa (34pts)

Sunderland (h) - 3

Norwich (a) - 0

Chelsea (h) - 0

Wigan (a) - 1

Total 38pts