Alan Pardew

Mike

What respectable manager (or man for that matter) would want to work under Kinnear? :lol:

Obviously none, but if it was otherwise an excellent opportunity then you might have to swallow it.

It's not though, under Ashley, is it? For a start, you know nearly every transfer window ends in huge disappointment, despite clear and evident squad requirements. Then on top of that there is Ashley's tendency to throw a grenade every half season or so out of nowhere, meaning as a manager you are always the one who gets the flack for things beyond your control. Any self respecting manager with a modicum of ambition would well steer clear of us these days, sadly.

What respectable manager (or man for that matter) would want to work under Kinnear? :lol:

What respectable manager would have stayed after last season's debacle. Ironically, I think both men are at the club now TBH.

if you mean fall on his sword because of poor performance then none would have done that

I don't think JFK will ever be our manager again, mainly due to his coronary issues, but he almost certainly has the remit to find one.

absolutely this, and I disagree that Kinnear can appoint the next manager, that's ashleys remit no one else. I sincerely hope pardew goes and someone of some sort of calibre is appointed but this is nufc

who of any calibre or common sense will want to work directly under uncle joe.

What have we got now though?

someone we got to 5th with

I now back Pardew, as I dread what would happen if he goes

Yeah what if we play even worse Football than under Pardew, oh wait that's impossible.

I don't think JFK will ever be our manager again, mainly due to his coronary issues, but he almost certainly has the remit to find one.

absolutely this, and I disagree that Kinnear can appoint the next manager, that's ashleys remit no one else. I sincerely hope pardew goes and someone of some sort of calibre is appointed but this is nufc

In my opinion - and that of many others , I suspect - Pardew's managerial performance is the REASON all this has happened and Llambias was, as I suspected, trying to cover for him because he was his choice.

Ashley has, as usual, taken completely the wrong course of action both in giving Pardew an 8 year contract and then appointing Kinnear but I don't blame him in the slightest for being angry about last season's performance....most of us were.

In my opinion - and that of many others , I suspect - Pardew's managerial performance is the REASON all this has happened

Bollocks.  If it was all down to Pardew's performance last season, he simply would have been sacked and we'd have looked to have brought in a more adequate replacement.

Instead we now still have him as boss, and both him and our brilliant chief scout have to report to some fucking dinosaur who doesn't even know the players in our own team, let alone other leagues etc.

I'm now in a horrible position where I want.. and have to back Pardew because if we narrowly avoided relgation with him here, we'll be relegated by March if Joke Kinnear takes over.

In my opinion - and that of many others , I suspect - Pardew's managerial performance is the REASON all this has happened

Bollocks.  If it was all down to Pardew's performance last season, he simply would have been sacked and we'd have looked to have brought in a more adequate replacement.

Instead we now still have him as boss, and both him and our brilliant chief scout have to report to some f***ing dinosaur who doesn't even know the players in our own team, let alone other leagues etc.

I'm now in a horrible position where I want.. and have to back Pardew because if we narrowly avoided relgation with him here, we'll be relegated by March if Joke Kinnear takes over.

Total and utter rubbish - Pardew has had the same record of second or third season syndrome with all of his clubs...in some cases, he got himself into situations OFF the field which brought him into conflict with his employers.

We DON'T have to back Pardew - and most of us won't ; we will simply tolerate him because he is the only choice as manager until he either falls out with Kinnear/Ashley or produces another dire season of football and the fans REALLY get on his back. The only conceivable reason Ashley didn't fire him was that he was foolish enough to allow him to have an 8 year contract.

Regardless of any Llambias shortcomings in the transfer market, the side should not have fallen away as badly as it did last season...look at the miserable performances after we had spent 30m....whose fault was that...?

YOU back Pardew if you want - DON'T expect the rest of us to agree with you.

Are we only hiring ex spurs as manager then?

No, Jol is still waiting patiently for a call..

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/kasper36/Newcastle%20United%20FC%20-%20The%20Animated%20Series/jol.gif

*Kasper must be having a field day of possibilities for Kinnear, Padew, Ashley, Carr and Lambezy.

Guest Lalasialex

Just wondering what the players think...

They didn't ser much of Lambezi, their boss is AP - Wonder what they think - guess we will know looking at how the window goes!

A good thing with JFK is that I don't have to check my spelling no more...

A lot of the squad will have no idea who he is but if they are watching SSN, reading the papers or looking at at forums for reactions then I guess a lot are worried and wondering what the fk is going on. I bet plenty of their agents are doing double time to look into moves for them.

Well everything has settled down for me now, any emotional turmoil I felt with all the latest news has well and truly departed.

Can I just go on record and state my position. Pardew is a fucking shit manager. Nothings changed.

Only now the neanderthals that support the club will have an excuse for next season. Everything is Joe's fault. Poor Pardew.

Well everything has settled down for me now, any emotional turmoil I felt with all the latest news has well and truly departed.

Can I just go on record and state my position. Pardew is a f***ing s*** manager. Nothings changed.

Only now the neanderthals that support the club will have an excuse for next season. Everything is Joe's fault. Poor Pardew.

Yip i'm back to this now, want rid of both Pardew and Disco Joe

Guest Lalasialex

Can I just go on record and state my position. Pardew is a f***ing s*** manager. Nothings changed.

Yip i'm back to this now, want rid of both Pardew and Disco Joe

That's the reasonable thing to do, and that's why it won't happen...

:facepalm:

Guest Slippery Sam

I'm so reassured that Parsnip wants to take the team up the league.  What other fucking way could he possibly be thinking?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 2m

V.interesting stuff about Carr/Pardew relationship in Mirror & elsewhere. They spoke on Monday, I understand: things seemed cordial then.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More