Alan Pardew

Mike

Got to ignore you Jack, sorry man. At least the other people who have a go at us Pardew sympathisers actually contribute something themselves.

Quite an admission there.  :lol:

Pardew is oblivious to the obvious, he's a slimy prick of a man. It's been a nice few weeks of forgetting about this man but I still hate him. Ryder has picked out a good set of questions though, it's mostly about tactics for me

Pardew is oblivious to the obvious, he's a slimy prick of a man. It's been a nice few weeks of forgetting about this man but I still hate him. Ryder has picked out a good set of questions though, it's mostly about tactics for me

Over the next two days Pardew will give his answers direct to United supporters.

Here are the top six questions as voted for by Chronicle readers during May’s survey.

:: Do you have a clear idea of the formation you want Newcastle United to play?

:: Why did NUFC not play more attacking/positive football against teams that were defensively weak?

:: Do you think you got your tactics wrong?

:: Will you target cup competitions this year and use strong teams?

:: Who/what is your main target this summer?

:: Why did you keep playing players out of position last season?

Gotta be interesting dissecting those comments.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how many actually do turn to like him again, obviously there is hipsters who have always disliked him and never been won over. However if he does turn out to have another good year, i wonder if people will convert to him twice?

:lol: What does that even mean? You mean the people who didn't rate his managerial record, disliked his style of football and saw it as completely unsustainable and inevitably saw his shortcomings brought to light. Proper "hipster" that,  judging someone on their managerial ability

Well im guessing we all pretty much looked in disgust when Pardew was announced and he admitted himself he had the fans to win over. He won me over and a fair few more but you still had that certain section that even after a 5th place finish wasn't good enough and we were still shit and Pardew needed to go, so you're never going to win them ones over. However the people who enjoyed the success of a 5th place finished, looked forward to Europe and generally felt excited to push on but only to be let down by a horrific season, now seemingly hate Pardew again like he first arrived. Those are the fans that i'm not sure will fall in the same trap again if he does have another successful season. Holding hands up and saying Pards has done well for a second time isn't something i can see fans doing easily.

I think everyone enjoyed finishing 5th and I don't think anyone denied he'd done well overall.  But some people could still see the problems coming, that's all.  There were certain warning signs that season of what a clueless coward the man is (wolves 2:2 was a prime example*).

But yeah the people he did win over completely will be harder to win over a second time, and with good reason.

* 2-1 obviously but without an incorrect decision they would have equalised.

Pardew: "You could argue that Moussa Sissoko needs to define a position for himself".

You could argue that's your fucking job

I think that twitter comment says it quite nicely.

Is that not Step 4, now?

If you include Ian's 'step 3'...

I didn't sanction that step. This isn't Vietnam, there are rules.

Inochi's bombing Cambodia and blaming it on Ashley.