Alan Pardew

Mike

Neesy in a sexy cheerleader outfit egging on ronaldo. :'(

http://i53.tinypic.com/solf6o.jpg

http://timthethief.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/funny-pictures-humor-guy-cheerlead-costume.png

"give me an R, an O, an N, an A, an L, a D and an O - Super RonaldO!!!"

Guest bimpy474

Feel sorry for his kids/wife. What an utter embarrassment.

Wife and kids? That is Mrs Bimpy.

Her tits are bigger, well fatter.

Guest Phil K

Not many people think Pardew is as bad as we do, TBF.

Outsiders don't have THEIR team managed by him !  :laugh: If he's here, he can't be given THEIR teams job !

Guest neesy111

Tbf, I've had a few friends from other clubs say to me they were surprised that Pardew wasn't binned at the end of the season.  They do watch quite a bit of football so they knew how awful we were last season, unlike the casual armchair viewer.

Tbf, I've had a few friends from other clubs say to me they were surprised that Pardew wasn't binned at the end of the season.  They do watch quite a bit of football so they knew how awful we were last season, unlike the casual armchair viewer.

To be fair, if i was looking at another club in this situation i'd be thinking the same thing, probably surprised lasted the season actually. Bad results in a short period of time in football these days and the outcome does usually end up with the sack. We've just tried to brag about stability for the past few years though so wouldn't look good on our part to follow suit hence probably why one more chance has been given.

To be fair, if i was looking at another club in this situation i'd be thinking the same thing, probably surprised lasted the season actually. Bad results in a short period of time in football these days and the outcome does usually end up with the sack. We've just tried to brag about stability for the past few years though so wouldn't look good on our part to follow suit hence probably why one more chance has been given.

I would be thinking the same thing too, but then if they stuck with their manager they would probably get a lot of credit from many quarters.