Alan Pardew

Mike

whilst pards needs to be replaced, surely it shouldn't need a manager to teach a premiership player how to cross a ball or take a corner.

Debuchy, for all his faults, is the only one who can put in a decent cross.

So Pardew is their choice? :lol:

Fuck knows, ex player...got us to fifth nothing was his fault last season.  I dunno just guessing their reasons.  I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.  :lol:

Shh!!  Don't tell them.  Pardew is a fantastic manager who can get them to 5th spot.  We're extremely sad to see him go but can't stand in the way of his progression to a club with more financial muscle than us.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Why are Palace trying to get rid of Holloway?

Seems weird. Maybe Pards is stalking? ;)

Pards is secrely whoring himself to other clubs? 

Pardwhore

:scared:

Guest chopey

Shh!!  Don't tell them.  Pardew is a fantastic manager who can get them to 5th spot.  We're extremely sad to see him go but can't stand in the way of his progression to a club with more financial muscle than us.

Totally agree Pardew has out grown us and needs to move to a bigger club to fulfill his potential.

Guest chopey

Wasn't the 8 yr deal something to do with them thinking Eng were going to poach him and Ashley wanted max compensation?

First I've heard of that but it makes perfect sense

The worrying thing is (sorry if this is repeating a trend I've not read the whole thread) is that whilst Pardew is pretty useless we will not replace him with anyone better. We go cheap and cheery so it will either be JFK or an out of work nobody. I'm thinking Curbishley etc.