Alan Pardew

Mike

neesy sure showed that short arse! I can't wait to see what he's going to say next!

I can't wait for another useless post by yourself.  Thanks.

:lol: :lol: I'll never feel useless whilst you're still posting.

Thanks.  I'll throw that into the bin.

How about you turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candyass?

Sorry that's your fantasy, not mine.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc468/emeraldwaves/GIFs/OhSnapBlackKid7478154.gif

Guest neesy111

Nah, I still haven't seen it, like. :lol:

We'll leave it at that then.

Let's. :lol:

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/handshake-miss-gif.gif

In his Beeb interview, did he say "all our players want to leave for a big club...?" I need to watch it again, but that's an astonishing thing to say when asked about the Cabaye situation. It's official now, we're not a big club.

Guest neesy111

You two need a room like.

Angry midget sex, awesome.

Would be up your street, wouldn't it.....

Well it's right up your hoopa, isn't it.....

Not currently.

Guest bimpy474

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Everton

Cardiff

7 games for Pardew to be judged on.  Could be gone by Halloween if it goes badly, and would have NO excuses about the quality of opposition.

W2 D1 L0

L D W W.

Looks better ?

I was encouraged today, not so much by the win, but for the first time in a long while we looked like we were serious about our passing game. A big indicator is when your keeper starts rolling the ball out to his defenders to take the ball upfield rather than hoofing it. We could have done with more players attacking the box in the first half but there's definitely something to work on there. I  enjoyed that game even with all the frustrating stuff in the final third, and it's been a long time since I've said that.

Form since we got the new players in January:

WWLWLWLLWLDLDWL  LDW

7 wins, 3 draws, 8 defeats

Still not quite good enough, but not that far off. Hardly deserving of the slaughtering he gets on here, or the daft face at the top of the forum. Although on the other hand, it is fair to there has been no momentum at any stage during that run, it followed some genuinely terrible results, and included 2 of the worst results I've seen.

We looked a good side today aside from the centre forward and left wing positions. Remy is going to make a difference. The quality he showed in his appearance really highlighted the utter rubbish we've had to tolerate in forward positions. If we were to add a left winger and a striker we could go to Villa looking for a 4th clean sheet in a row and with a dangerous looking forward line to go with it. We aren't that far off being a decent side.

Guest bimpy474

I was encouraged today, not so much by the win, but for the first time in a long while we looked like we were serious about our passing game. A big indicator is when your keeper starts rolling the ball out to his defenders to take the ball upfield rather than hoofing it. We could have done with more players attacking the box in the first half but there's definitely something to work on there. I  enjoyed that game even with all the frustrating stuff in the final third, and it's been a long time since I've said that.

I was exactly the same as you, the only real poor thing (Shola and Cisse not moving first half aside), was the still Krul launching free kicks in from 60 yards, we're still doing it after 18 months of no success. And all it does is surrender possession.

Guest bimpy474

Form since we got the new players in January:

WWLWLWLLWLDLDWL  LDW

7 wins, 3 draws, 8 defeats

Still not quite good enough, but not that far off. Hardly deserving of the slaughtering he gets on here, or the daft face at the top of the forum. Although on the other hand, it is fair to there has been no momentum at any stage during that run, it followed some genuinely terrible results, and included 2 of the worst results I've seen.

We looked a good side today aside from the centre forward and left wing positions. Remy is going to make a difference. The quality he showed in his appearance really highlighted the utter rubbish we've had to tolerate in forward positions. If we were to add a left winger and a striker we could go to Villa looking for a 4th clean sheet in a row and with a dangerous looking forward line to go with it. We aren't that far off being a decent side.

It's not just the results, it was the football which was stale, poor and boring and mainly ineffective. Carrying on playing like today and getting that more effective, no one can complain.

I think the fact that we were playing against one of the most bone idle strike forces the league has ever seen will have helped the keeper's distribution quite a bit.

Guest bimpy474

I think the fact that we were playing against one of the most bone idle strike forces the league has ever seen will have helped the keeper's distribution quite a bit.

:lol: very true.