Alan Pardew

Mike

Surely we can't direct the finger towards Pardew over this, he has no control over this bullshit man  :lol: he's been stitched up again but he just has to accept it and carry on. We are still in a good position compared to most sides in the league.

He doesn't HAVE to do anything. He doesn't have to lend his name to that and he doesn't have to accept it. He can walk at any time or break ranks. We aren't in a good position, we are 2/3 injuries away from being f***ed. Jesus Christ man

Walk and just let JFK win? Actaully you are happy for JFK to come in aren't you because things can't get any worse apparently.

Our squad can barely get any better according to you, what with being in a better position than most sides out there and all.

Find any quote where i've said it can barely get any better? Made it clear i was disappointed with lack of a striker/midfielder. I do think our squad is better than most, i've asked someone to pick one of these other sides squads that is better than ours, obvs bar top 6. We aren't in major trouble like people make out. We've had a good start to the season and our players are starting to come together and get fit. We have Ashley as owner, he's a cunt, we've just got to deal with it and move on to get results on the pitch even though he hasn't made it any easier for us but we still have the talent available to get results.

I'll be interested to see how we fare against Everton, they splurged big money on McCarthy and brought in Lukaku on loan. McCarthy was supposedly one of our targets and we were after a striker like Lukaku. Remy was a good signing but will that be enough going up against teams that have signed players in 3's and 4's?

Surely we can't direct the finger towards Pardew over this, he has no control over this bullshit man  :lol: he's been stitched up again but he just has to accept it and carry on. We are still in a good position compared to most sides in the league.

He doesn't HAVE to do anything. He doesn't have to lend his name to that and he doesn't have to accept it. He can walk at any time or break ranks. We aren't in a good position, we are 2/3 injuries away from being f***ed. Jesus Christ man

Walk and just let JFK win? Actaully you are happy for JFK to come in aren't you because things can't get any worse apparently.

Our squad can barely get any better according to you, what with being in a better position than most sides out there and all.

Find any quote where i've said it can barely get any better? Made it clear i was disappointed with lack of a striker/midfielder. I do think our squad is better than most, i've asked someone to pick one of these other sides squads that is better than ours, obvs bar top 6. We aren't in major trouble like people make out. We've had a good start to the season and our players are starting to come together and get fit. We have Ashley as owner, he's a cunt, we've just got to deal with it and move on to get results on the pitch even though he hasn't made it any easier for us but we still have the talent available to get results.

Like has been said to you before,  you Pardew sycophants have no ambition for the club  You say we have had a good start to the season when in fact it has been results wise bang average and performances wise average at best. Some of the vomit inducing bilge you post is so over the top that I'm not sure you even support Newcastle United .

Purples system still going strong it seems then. They way it's set up at the moment then it appears Shola will be here for as long as he wants? Because they obviously have no intention of strengthening the squad.

Purples system still going strong it seems then. They way it's set up at the moment then it appears Shola will be here for as long as he wants? Because they obviously have no intention of strengthening the squad.

Shola will be dead before he is replaced.

Like has been said to you before,  you Pardew sycophants have no ambition for the club  You say we have had a good start to the season when in fact it has been results wise bang average and performances wise average at best. Some of the vomit inducing bilge you post is so over the top that I'm not sure you even support Newcastle United .

Christ man, have a word.

I'll be interested to see how we fare against Everton, they splurged big money on McCarthy and brought in Lukaku on loan. McCarthy was supposedly one of our targets and we were after a striker like Lukaku. Remy was a good signing but will that be enough going up against teams that have signed players in 3's and 4's?

Will be interesting, they've lost their second best player as well.

Find any quote where i've said it can barely get any better? Made it clear i was disappointed with lack of a striker/midfielder. I do think our squad is better than most, i've asked someone to pick one of these other sides squads that is better than ours, obvs bar top 6. We aren't in major trouble like people make out. We've had a good start to the season and our players are starting to come together and get fit. We have Ashley as owner, he's a c***, we've just got to deal with it and move on to get results on the pitch even though he hasn't made it any easier for us but we still have the talent available to get results.

Yep Everton have seemingly done well, if someone was to say they would take their sqaud, it's not something i would argue with, very fair point. That's still only 7 teams out of 20 which i would say puts us still in a good position if you're better than the rest even though you've spent fuck all. It's just a massively missed opportunity to push on that little bit more and move away from the chasing pack, unfortunately the pack have closed on us as they brought in little bits of quality here and there but we are still ahead imo.

Guest neesy111

Nothing surprises me with the junk we put out to the press, tbf Pardew was probably toeing the party line for it and had little to do with it.

I doubt they even told Pardew before publishing that crap..

he did not write that like.  :lol:

The PR department wrote it.

The Director of Football should have his name under it but him trying to justify his own incompetence would look even more stupid.

Guest bimpy474

We don't have enough money to buy better players than Shola or Jonás? Haha

I agree totally, but the problem is in Pardew's view those two are very good players, despite all the evidence showing they certainly aren't.

We need rid of the whole lot of them, Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew.

Will be interesting, they've lost their second best player as well.

They have but they've gone the extra mile in bringing in replacements in numbers, for big money too. The difference is that they knew where their squad was short and have made a determined effort to plug the gaps. We have identified the gaps then made only token efforts at filling them.

Hold on, the club finishing bottom this year will receive as much as the Champions did last year and we do not have the funds to bring in new players? Give over, how come clubs like Norwich and Southampton have been able to outspend us? Both clubs who have been promoted after our promotion, one of which was close to going out of business a few years ago, and if I'm not mistaken neither of them have sold one of their players who came through the academy for £35m in recent years.

Players in our budget are not as good as the ones we already have? The ones we have rumoured to be interested in may not be better than our first choice players but they are better than our 2nd choice players. The first team isn't what needs to be strengthened, it's the rotation players that need to be strengthened.

Concerning NUFC there are 3 days I can't wait for.

1. The day Ashley sells us.

2. The day JFK finally kicks the KFC bucket he's been gorging himself on.

3. The day Pardew is ousted and we get a manager who can do exactly that, manage.

We don't have enough money to buy better players than Shola or Jonás? Haha

I agree totally, but the problem is in Pardew's view those two are very good players, despite all the evidence showing they certainly aren't.

We need rid of the whole lot of them, Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew.

Pray that he cuts costs on his own helicopter  :shifty:

Probably what you get for laying off the club photographer.

Christ is their anywhere they didn't cut costs this year?

This summed it up for me. The more you look at it, the funnier it gets.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/26/ab/0,,10278~12102438,00.jpg

Find any quote where i've said it can barely get any better? Made it clear i was disappointed with lack of a striker/midfielder. I do think our squad is better than most, i've asked someone to pick one of these other sides squads that is better than ours, obvs bar top 6. We aren't in major trouble like people make out. We've had a good start to the season and our players are starting to come together and get fit. We have Ashley as owner, he's a c***, we've just got to deal with it and move on to get results on the pitch even though he hasn't made it any easier for us but we still have the talent available to get results.

Yep Everton have seemingly done well, if someone was to say they would take their sqaud, it's not something i would argue with, very fair point. That's still only 7 teams out of 20 which i would say puts us still in a good position if you're better than the rest even though you've spent f*** all. It's just a massively missed opportunity to push on that little bit more and move away from the chasing pack, unfortunately the pack have closed on us as they brought in little bits of quality here and there but we are still ahead imo.

Are we ahead of them based on results and performances or by the ratings FM gives the players?

I just need to know the yardstick otherwise it's hard to form my replies in the correct context. So, is this judged on real life going back 45-50 games or something less tangible more along the lines of what you wished were true?

Hold on, the club finishing bottom this year will receive as much as the Champions did last year and we do not have the funds to bring in new players? Give over, how come clubs like Norwich and Southampton have been able to outspend us? Both clubs who have been promoted after our promotion, one of which was close to going out of business a few years ago, and if I'm not mistaken neither of them have sold one of their players who came through the academy for £35m in recent years.

Players in our budget are not as good as the ones we already have? The ones we have rumoured to be interested in may not be better than our first choice players but they are better than our 2nd choice players. The first team isn't what needs to be strengthened, it's the rotation players that need to be strengthened.

Concerning NUFC there are 3 days I can't wait for.

1. The day Ashley sells us.

2. The day JFK finally kicks the KFC bucket he's been gorging himself on.

3. The day Pardew is ousted and we get a manager who can do exactly that, manage.

Great post. Agree with it all.