Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Dontooner

I thought Dontooner was walking away from football anyway? :lol:

Still catching some games here and there but i have to be honest i am less passionate about us overall..

Kinnear Rubbish and all ,taking too much of a toll on me.

Will spend more time with the Mrs and the kids.

Guest Haris Vuckic

All he said was that there had been an overreaction in the summer. There was a bit of an overreaction.

Crazy. Absolutely ridiculous.

Says the man who has decided never to go to another match :lol:

Not while that c***'s here, no. I'm not supporting something I disagree with for £200 a time. f*** that.

If that's an overreaction to 5 years of contempt as a reward, so be it.

£200 a time? Where yee travelling from, SPACE?!

All he said was that there had been an overreaction in the summer. There was a bit of an overreaction.

Says the man who has decided never to go to another match :lol:

Not while that c***'s here, no. I'm not supporting something I disagree with for £200 a time. f*** that.

If that's an overreaction to 5 years of contempt as a reward, so be it.

£200 a time? Where yee travelling from, SPACE?!

It could easily cost £200 to see us play if somebody s driving up alone.  My old car would get me to the midlands and back for 2 tanks of patrol which would be £140 now.  Add the cost of the ticket, some food and drink and you're somewhere around £200.

He doesn't even know you exist, mind.

I've heard he talks about you all of the time.

Good luck to them.

Good to see you back, where you been?

How man, granddad. Have you taken your pills this morning? :lol:

He doesn't even know you exist, mind.

I've heard he talks about you all of the time.

Good luck to them.

Good to see you back, where you been?

How man, granddad. Have you taken your pills this morning? :lol:

I'm well thanks, where have you been?

He's such a pillock. A couple of wins and he starts calling out critics for last season's debacle. Anyone else with some sense would be happy to put it behind them and look forward to building on a good start, but instead he starts carping about perfectly justified criticism which should have got him sacked in all honesty. Typical cockney spiv bullshit.

Before it'll start, it wasn't really his fault today.

We lost control of the game after the first 20 mins and from that point onwards, the mighty Bruce won the tactical battle pretty much. Doesn't look great tbh.

Before it'll start, it wasn't really his fault today.

How? I've been saying this 50 times, without Ben Arfa playing well, we're shit. It's all his fault. It's not about team selections it's about how we play.

:lol:

Aye, it's funny as fuck that we invested nothing into a side that finished 16th and are subsequently getting beaten by Hull City at home. What an overraction it was to expect sensible improvement to avoid going down.

Aye, it's funny as f*** that we invested nothing into a side that finished 16th and are subsequently getting beaten by Hull City at home. What an overraction it was to expect sensible improvement to avoid going down.

:thup:

Aye, it's funny as fuck that we invested nothing into a side that finished 16th and are subsequently getting beaten by Hull City at home. What an overraction it was to expect sensible improvement to avoid going down.

We  finished 16th because this clueless twerp didn't have any answers last season either.