Alan Pardew

Mike

Say we got relegated our team next season could be this ..

Elliot

Tarvenier      Saylor      Good    Haidara

Bigirimana      Jonas

Sammy                Inman            Ferguson

Ameobi

Wed see Sissoko, Gouffran, Debuchy, Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon, Simpson, Cabaye, Tiote, Anita, Cisse, Marveaux, HBA all leave. Obviously wed need to make 2 or three signings .. but it looks disastrous.

I think that's probably a bit dramatic. We'd see transfers, but not the whole damn squad.

who do you think would stay

They got relegated yesterday. They're not setting the league alight, mate. They're a team made up of mercenaries who will be looking to protect themselves ahead of a summer move.

Oh, so they will be motivated, excellent.

Elliot

Bigirimana      Jonas

Ameobi

Wed see Sissoko, Gouffran, Debuchy, Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon, Simpson, Cabaye, Tiote, Anita, Cisse, Marveaux, HBA all leave. Obviously wed need to make 2 or three signings .. but it looks disastrous.

I think that's probably a bit dramatic. We'd see transfers, but not the whole damn squad.

Gouffran and possibly Anita and Marveaux :lol:

Elliot

Bigirimana      Jonas

Ameobi

I could think of reasons for each player to stay. Not 100% that any one of those players moves on.

I don't think the three latest additions (Sissoko, Gouffran, and MYM) would be going anywhere.

Guest Geordiecunny

Elliot

Bigirimana      Jonas

Ameobi

I suspect we'd hang on to one or two of that list of players below. Definitely not HBA or Cabaye and Colo is gone either way. Just due to the sheer amount of work it'd be selling all those players I think we'd keep one or two until January. We kept hold of some of our better players last time we went down.

This cunt isn't going is he?

Christmas.

Are you hanging all your hopes upon this fraud?

It's a time when we blame young lads from abroad.

Does your manager always tell ya,

That a hard fought point's the best?

And that half the squad hasn't had a re-e-est...

So here it is...

Pardew is doing a remarkable job of lowering expectations and he's cheap. The club is back in the top 20 of world football in terms of revenue and despite the horrible stuff on show the ground is full every other week. I don't doubt the club are feeling a bit nervous at present but if we'd won just two more games we'd be 9th and they'd be fucking ecstatic with him tbh.

He's going nowhere.

Pardew is doing a remarkable job of lowering expectations and he's cheap. The club is back in the top 20 of world football in terms of revenue and despite the horrible stuff on show the ground is full every other week. I don't doubt the club are feeling a bit nervous at present but if we'd won just two more games we'd be 9th and they'd be f***ing ecstatic with him tbh.

He's going nowhere.

Amazing to think we are in the top 20.  Someone the other day was saying that we don't have a choice but to sell our best players.

Sorry, but I don't buy this and its just spin by Dekka. Why do we have to? Why SHOULD we have to?

Pardew is doing a remarkable job of lowering expectations and he's cheap. The club is back in the top 20 of world football in terms of revenue and despite the horrible stuff on show the ground is full every other week. I don't doubt the club are feeling a bit nervous at present but if we'd won just two more games we'd be 9th and they'd be f***ing ecstatic with him tbh.

He's going nowhere.

He hasn't wont those 2 games tho, hes shown himself incapable of winning those games and the players dont apear to be responding to whatever he is asking them to do.

Pardew is doing a remarkable job of lowering expectations and he's cheap. The club is back in the top 20 of world football in terms of revenue and despite the horrible stuff on show the ground is full every other week. I don't doubt the club are feeling a bit nervous at present but if we'd won just two more games we'd be 9th and they'd be fucking ecstatic with him tbh.

He's going nowhere.

I'll tell myself this and then the disappointment of defending 1-0 defeats at home next season won't be so soul destroying :sigh:

He's going nowhere.

Do you not think this is a tipping point for the fans and ultimately Ashley Dave? Whether we stay up or go down there's vast numbers who you'd think would pack it in if he's still in charge next season.

The revenue is moot if we go down, no? B/c we'll miss out on the TV revenue income and that's damning. Surely if anything, its clear that Pardew can't even get us in a mid-table safety and collect the TV money without bother, he potentially could negate a massive income stream for the club. I think that is the biggest reason why he's going to be sacked in all honesty. The footballing reasons all trickle down and end up pointing to potential for massive decrease in income, which seems like the only thing Ashley cares about.

He's going nowhere.

We are only in top 20 because of all of last years TV money, by the time the new list comes around we won't be.

He stands to lose a lot of money even if we stay up by the skin of our teeth, i doubt he's happy that 20m+ was spent in January to improve the playing staff and no improvement has been made either.

Really don't think he will be here, unless by some miracle we win our last 3 games and finish top half.

So much negligence on all fronts. I would never have imagined such a spectacular collapse in January, and the mental thing is, we're not even that far off mid-table. I'm in a strange place at the minute, can't get it off my mind, sometimes I feel vaguely hopeful for West Ham (or at least getting a win somewhere down the line) after some of the West Brom performance and at others I feel no hope at all, almost consigned to going down even if there are many variables to it.