Alan Pardew

Mike

If he gets the boot (and I'm not convinced in the slightest that this is on the cards), whoever comes in needs to work miracles with the basic professional pride in these cunts in black and white.

Pretty sure someone said a few weeks ago that this is the most likeable, talented team we've had in ages. I'd take Hughton's side built around the likes of Nolan, Barton and Carroll side over this set of fucking pansies any day of the week.

Guest neesy111

Pretty sure someone said a few weeks ago that this is the most likeable, talented team we've had in ages. I'd take Hughton's side built around the likes of Nolan, Barton and Carroll side over this set of fucking pansies any day of the week.

Likeable. :lol:  Fucking hell, just a bunch of mercenaries.

Really, really want him to go but want Kinnear even less. If I had kids I think it would be an easier choice choosing which one had to die tbh.

We should've had Martinez, and many on here (including you) are being proven wrong about him.

If he gets the boot (and I'm not convinced in the slightest that this is on the cards), whoever comes in needs to work miracles with the basic professional pride in these cunts in black and white.

Too much cheap foreign tat, not enough British spirit. Absolutely no balance in that area.

Really, really want him to go but want Kinnear even less. If I had kids I think it would be an easier choice choosing which one had to die tbh.

We should've had Martinez, and many on here (including you) are being proven wrong about him.

Pathetic :lol: