Alan Pardew

Mike

If he gets the boot (and I'm not convinced in the slightest that this is on the cards), whoever comes in needs to work miracles with the basic professional pride in these cunts in black and white.

Pretty sure someone said a few weeks ago that this is the most likeable, talented team we've had in ages. I'd take Hughton's side built around the likes of Nolan, Barton and Carroll side over this set of fucking pansies any day of the week.

Too much cheap foreign tat, not enough British spirit. Absolutely no balance in that area.

Yep.

Playing Remy in the middle has allowed Everton to totally neutralise us in an attacking sense simply because it allowed Everton to double up on Ben Arfa whereas it's worked so well with Remy on the left as it has meant Ben Arfa has had more space to operate in and so has Remy.

Totally shows Pardew's mentality for what it is.

Really, really want him to go but want Kinnear even less. If I had kids I think it would be an easier choice choosing which one had to die tbh.

We should've had Martinez, and many on here (including you) are being proven wrong about him.

Chill out. Everton have been playing like this for years.

Playing Remy in the middle has allowed Everton to totally neutralise us in an attacking sense simply because it allowed Everton to double up on Ben Arfa whereas it's worked so well with Remy on the left as it has meant Ben Arfa has had more space to operate in and so has Remy.

Totally shows Pardew's mentality for what it is.

And all because he's shit himself about their full backs.

Really, really want him to go but want Kinnear even less. If I had kids I think it would be an easier choice choosing which one had to die tbh.

We should've had Martinez, and many on here (including you) are being proven wrong about him.

Let him have childish digs at fellow fans when things aren't going well, obviously if Everton still had Moyes this would have never happened, we would probably be hammering them tbh.

Bottled it again the cunt. Its been damage limitation from the start. He came for the draw. End off.

It's the bullshit he spouts seconds before the game that make it laughable. You might as well take whatever he says and assume 100% the opposite.

Showed the coward he is by putting Ben Arfa on the left. Not only did it tell Everton we are more scared of them than they should be of us but it also limits Ben Arfas impact, basically doing Evertons job for them.

Also for an apparent defensive minded coach we are one of the worse in the league if not the worst in the last year or so. Never seen an entire team stand so far off their markers. We are never touch tight.

Guest bimpy474

Ok, i'm coming round. Kinnear might be better.

I'm singing 'we're gonna win 4-3'. Having a blast.

That's the spirit. Cabaye and cisse are better options than we usually have on the bench. Howay.

I'm getting another bottle of wine in.

Stat you're way out of this performance. He's a joke of a manager.

Let him have childish digs at fellow fans when things aren't going well, obviously if Everton still had Moyes this would have never happened, we would probably be hammering them tbh.

:thup:

Aye, I'm sorry, it's just that Pardew brings the worst out of us and it's frustrating to watch this shit.

Same BS as whole last season. No one knows they role...total random runs and arfa and sissoko tries to dribble past 4-5 everton players on their own...and it is our most dangerous weapons.

FUKING PATHETIC. Worst manager ever imho!

I take JFK as manager asap...seriously! He will have a meltdown before xmas and hopefully someone decent will come in after xmas and save us in the last round :)

What a cunt.

Braines on a yellow. Switch HBA you tosser and put pressure on him. Just one of many glaring fuck ups.

Sorry to say but hoping they get a few more and the fans finally turn on him, JFK and Ashley.

Finally, say what?! :lol: