Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

Morcambe/Leeds

:lol:  That some barrel that's being scraped.  Morecambe, they average letting in almost 1.5 goals per game in the 4th division.  :lol:

I'm not scraping any barrels - it's not my argument - I was merely filling in the blanks. :thup:

If you're not happy with away wins at newly promoted clubs, have you ever been happy as a Newcastle supporter?

Season so far has been stop-start to say the least, but sick of people constantly revelling in negativity, even after an away win.

Till we have a solid strategy and some investment it's always going to be.

I'm happy anyway. :)

Mick - who called me a mackem - would rather we lost so Pardew leaves. Bizarre.

It's like Dumb and Dumber.  :lol:

If you're not happy with away wins at newly promoted clubs, have you ever been happy as a Newcastle supporter?

Season so far has been stop-start to say the least, but sick of people constantly revelling in negativity, even after an away win.

Till we have a solid strategy and some investment it's always going to be.

I'm happy anyway. :)

Mick - who called me a mackem - would rather we lost so Pardew leaves. Bizarre.

It's like Dumb and Dumber.  :lol:

Deeply sorry for disagreeing with you Mick.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a cunt and needs sacked but he deserves some credit for today and cannot be faulted for the second half IMO.

I'm over the moon that we won, I'll take that! I cant swallow the manner in which it happened though, until such a time as we can consistently perform in a full 90 minutes of football, I never will be happy.

I think it was about 5 pages back (can't be arsed digging) someone posted a few pics of us in 2nd place and our average attendances and the stadium as it used to look. It just sparked rage!

I know times have changed and football has moved on and like I said I don't expect us to be baying for the title on a yearly basis, however, what has become acceptable and defendable on here and amongst supporters I find unreal. My level of acceptability is clearly not in the same ballpark.

So though I am happy with the win and glad to see us moving up the table (temporarily?) today hasn't clouded my judgement or gone any way towards making this current regime acceptable at all.

So mock if you wish that "credit where credit is due" or "negative no matter what" but the top and bottom of it is, Newcastle United is better than this, deserves better than this and should be striving for better than this.

Guest bimpy474

So mock if you wish that "credit where credit is due" or "negative no matter what" but the top and bottom of it is, Newcastle United is better than this, deserves better than this and should be striving for better than this.

Aye, unfortunately it'll take getting rid of Ashley for that to happen. And that day cannot come soon enough.

:clap:

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a c*** and needs sacked but he deserves some credit for today and cannot be faulted for the second half IMO.

Are you insane brah?

Obviously his whole philosophy of sit back, defend, and his tactics and god awful management are ingrained on all things team wise at the moment so technically he is at some fault aye, but...

Howay, we go in after the break and go right for them, doing what we did for the first 45. And then they score. He can't be faulted for how we played after they scored.

He's a c*** and needs sacked but he deserves some credit for today and cannot be faulted for the second half IMO.

Are you insane brah?

Obviously his whole philosophy of sit back, defend, and his tactics and god awful management are ingrained on all things team wise at the moment so technically he is at some fault aye, but...

Howay, we go in after the break and go right for them, doing what we did for the first 45. And then they score. He can't be faulted for how we played after they scored.

Did we really go right at them. Am I the only one who didn't really think our first half was great. We were decent as we have been for couple of halfs this season but it was nothing special.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We were pressing high up the pitch and attacking them from the start of the first half.

An error from Williamson - an avoidable one - got us a little shook up.

:clap:

Right, well, that's proper taken the edge off. I'll be out trying to find solace in a pint or five. Have a cracking weekend lads! :lol: :thup:

We were pressing them high and looked dangerous in the first half. Continued the same high pressing after the HT and were totally cruising to the win. Then they scored a soft goal due to an individual error which unsurprisingly got the crowd back in to the game and lifted their players. We still dealt with them well and Mutch was the only one creating anything for them while we could have scored couple more.

It's quite usual for a promoted team to get a spark from an undeserved goal that got the crowd back in the game. I just can't see this second half as the usual Pardew effect when we are leading at HT.

I want Pardew sacked but at least give the man some credit when he's done well or just stay out of this thread for a couple of days..

Guest reefatoon

Paradew has turned into Shola. Just when you think you are about to get rid of the cunt after some disgusting displays, he pulls something out the bag to keep the agony going. God help us all.