Alan Pardew

Mike

It's quite hard for me to post in this thread now, so I don't bother as much. Anything I say just gets met with a 'typical' or 'like clockwork' snipe from someone or other.

psssst... I think he means me.

Not just you mate, no personal offence meant.

It's quite hard for me to post in this thread now, so I don't bother as much. Anything I say just gets met with a 'typical' or 'like clockwork' snipe from someone or other.

:lol: I couldn't care less.

Cool, just being nice.

Kaka you need to stop letting people get to you. It's a bit like watching someone being bullied at school or something. They are just trying to get a reaction out of you and every time you do they effectively win :) Just chill man and ignore it if you don't agree with what they say :)

Guest firetotheworks

Cool, just being nice.

Oh lawd it's owwwn.

Kaka you need to stop letting people get to you. It's a bit like watching someone being bullied at school or something. They are just trying to get a reaction out of you and every time you do they effectively win :) Just chill man and ignore it if you don't agree with what they say :)

Thanks alexf.

I don't think I let them get to me at all. If I did I would be f-ing and blinding at them myself.

Maybe not even acknowledging them at all, is the best response though, as you have said.

However, I feel it's my duty to at least help them see the errors of their juvenile ways.

Guest firetotheworks

You've just mentioned taking it all as a bit of a laugh and then got immediately offended by something that was quite clearly meant as a joke. Don't be so sensitive.

You've just mentioned taking it all as a bit of a laugh and then got immediately offended by something that was quite clearly meant as a joke. Don't be so sensitive.

Oh no ... I can sense this flaring up again.

I can't believe people saying I was offended!

I was just giving a bit back, as you do. Don't judge me.

If Pardew goes I am 99% sure Kinnear will take over. In the unlikely event he doesn't I dread to think who we will get in.

Either way I am certain it won't be an ambitious appointment. As bad as Pardew is I think there is more chance of the next manager being worse.

I don't. If Ashley really wanted to appoint another poor manager, why would he sack this one? IMO, either we'll do nothing and just limp along with Pardew getting the odd decent result interspersed with a few embarrassing thrashings, or Ashley will realise it's costing more than it's worth to keep hiring incompetents and invest in a proper manager.

This dampening of expectations thing is purely Pardew IMO, and not some sort of remit from above.

It's down to his personal disbelief that he can achieve a decent result without spending like Man City.

He'll be rabbiting on the same nonsense to everyone else at the club, whether it's Mike Ashley or Joe Kinnear or whoever. It is what he does.

It's his way of doing everything in his power to stay in charge and buy himself time in a job he will never be good enough for.

I don't think you're massively wrong, his bullshit goes two ways.  He's trying to tell everybody that he's doing a good job and it's in his interest if Ashley thinks that he's doing a good job with what he's got.

Ashley clearly doesn't think he's doing a good job and that's why he's wrongly brought a dinosaur back in to the club at the cost of his mate Llambias.

Oh no ... I can sense this flaring up again.

I can't believe people saying I was offended!

I was just giving a bit back, as you do. Don't judge me.

Rightly or wrongly, you do look as if you let them get to you.

This dampening of expectations thing is purely Pardew IMO, and not some sort of remit from above.

It's down to his personal disbelief that he can achieve a decent result without spending like Man City.

He'll be rabbiting on the same nonsense to everyone else at the club, whether it's Mike Ashley or Joe Kinnear or whoever. It is what he does.

It's his way of doing everything in his power to stay in charge and buy himself time in a job he will never be good enough for.

I don't think you're massively wrong, his bullshit goes two ways.  He's trying to tell everybody that he's doing a good job and it's in his interest if Ashley thinks that he's doing a good job with what he's got.

http://i40.tinypic.com/11jz04z.jpg

He's above average for the past 13 year.

Perhaps he's lowering opponents expectations.

Having an opposition underestimate us certainly worked in 11/12.

http://i40.tinypic.com/11jz04z.jpg

He's above average for the past 13 year.

Perhaps he's lowering opponents expectations.

Having an opposition underestimate us certainly worked in 11/12.

I think you know where you can shove your shitty graphs.  :hunter:

Aye, facts ain't welcome round these here backward parts.

The fact is that we have a shit manager who shouldn't be anywhere near the club, anything else makes no difference.  As for the shitty graphs, I don't know if they are facts because I don't look at them in enough detail, I see the graph and move on.

Aye, facts ain't welcome round these here backward parts.

The fact is that we have a shit manager who shouldn't be anywhere near the club, anything else makes no difference.  As for the shitty graphs, I don't know if they are facts because I don't look at them in enough detail, I see the graph and move on.

So you happily criticise stuff without paying any attention?  Why should I trust your view of Pardew if that's the case?

Look forward to seeing your 12 game charts, HF :lol:

Will be interesting like.

The 12 game average for Newcastle over the same period is 16 points so he'll need to win 2 of the next 4.

Or win one and draw 3  O0

We took 4 points from the corresponding fixtures last year, and probably deserved 5, so it's not out of the question.

So you happily criticise stuff without paying any attention?  Why should I trust your view of Pardew if that's the case?

I hate graphs and I've said it before, I spend far too much time while getting paid to look at them to spend free time doing the same.