Alan Pardew

Mike

That's because we were going all out attack at the time. These things happen in football, get used to it.

I know you're not a fan of his but he really was shite today, the mackems had one point from 8 games, they now have 4 from 9.  70% of the points they have come from us, it's as bad as when we lost away to Derby under Allardyce. 

f***ing hell, suddenly feel like Ian W or Inochi.

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

We started like we were unprepared and barely created anything against a horrific side. Sunderland today were as poor as they always are and will still get relegated.

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

We shouldn't have been going into the last few minutes of the game looking for a winner.

Has to be gone. I can't figure out what it's going to take if this isn't enough.

:lol:

:lol: I know. But it's weird, right? It's weird that he hasn't been sacked. At least give me that.

Giving him that 8 year contract was even stranger.

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

We lost. That's how.

f*** off. Poyet's Jedi mindtricks sticking one in the top corner from 30 yards. Wish we had a manager with those powers.

Has it fucking processed yet that we lost the derby again?

There are lots of points to defend, like Mbiwa's stupid sent off last match leads to the 1st goal, Tiote and Cabaye gone brain fart for their 2nd, Ben Arfa is a huge let down despite playing "out of position" (in fact he isn't) and we missed a few great chances.  All are valid.  But the point is, can we defend a manager who lost to the shittest team in the league? nevermind it is the scums. We should have thrashed them like 3-0. We should, no matter what happened.

Has to be gone. I can't figure out what it's going to take if this isn't enough.

:lol: I know. But it's weird, right? It's weird that he hasn't been sacked. At least give me that.

I've had this "Oh come on surely he won't survive this" feeling four or five times now. He always does.

Guest bimpy474

Sissoko wasn't doing much so I don't see how taking him off and bringing Cisse on was a bad decision. Some people here just want to blame Pardew for anything that goes wrong.

Well i tend to when we play with no passion, hoof it and look fucking awful against our biggest rivals and the worst team in the league. The lack of fight and passion is down to him 100%.

We started like we were unprepared and barely created anything against a horrific side. Sunderland today were as poor as they always are and will still get relegated.

Accept the first half was awful. I said as much in the match thread. They were never going to sustain that tempo (and they didn't) and AP loaded the game with attacking subs to get the equaliser and then look for a winner. We were caught on the break with a screamer from a monkey who'll never score another like it.

The very least we deserved today was a point and that would have been a good result.

It's massively disappointing, of course, but the anger aimed at AP is imho, for once, unwarranted.

And I hate the cunt.

PS: I fucking knew Poyet would do this. So typical of him/his sides. We'll now have 'him' hanging over us for every derby until he fucks off or AP's contract expires.

I've had this "Oh come on surely he won't survive this" feeling four or five times now. He always does.

Me too mate.

Only way he'd go is if he walked and as if a spineless fuck like Pardew will ever do that.

He has to be man, im quite hopeful. Ashley will know hes going to be losing some of these players & not make anywhere near what they're worth at this rate. They wont want to stay & their performances under Pardew are bringing down their value.

Guest hobshobs

Knew we'd lose once Cisse came on. At 1-1 we looked hesitant and soft.

I knew we'd lose once Pardew made his substitutions. Not Cisse though, f***** Shola. We'd settled for a draw anyway, just look at how long Krul was taking with kick outs. Today was more like the real Pardew perfomances. Not a bloody clue.