Alan Pardew

Mike

Just got back after a shit day down there with the worst policing I've ever seen at a football game and this cunt still hasn't been sacked. I'd love to punch him in the face for 24 hours non stop - he's approaching Souness levels of hatred from me. Disgusting man who couldn't motivate them AGAIN! What have we become, man.

Just got back after a s*** day down there with the worst policing I've ever seen at a football game and this c*** still hasn't been sacked. I'd love to punch him in the face for 24 hours non stop - he's approaching Souness levels of hatred from me. Disgusting man who couldn't motivate them AGAIN! What have we become, man.

He's worse than Souness, if only because Souness didn't last as long.

Just got back after a shit day down there with the worst policing I've ever seen at a football game and this cunt still hasn't been sacked. I'd love to punch him in the face for 24 hours non stop - he's approaching Souness levels of hatred from me. Disgusting man who couldn't motivate them AGAIN! What have we become, man.

I know Souness only had one but derbies alone should put this cunt before him in your firing line.

I said after the 3-0 that anyone who wanted him kept on was basically begging for today because that club has him on toast. A Newcastle United manager shit scared of sunderland football club.

I could understand sacking him if we were going to move forward with who we bring in but we all know it will be JFK and a few wasted inquiries for top managers where we won't pay the compensation required that is even if we could attract one. anyway

Not like we will be chasing Jurgen Klopp is it.

Maybe we'd just get Joe to wear his training gear in for him.

Guest bimpy474

3 points off the relegation zone and some people thought we'd made a decent start to the season  :lol:

11 points with after our fixtures is not good. Winning today would have made them only ok imo.

Nobody has had easier fixtures than us thus far. We don't have anywhere near as many points as we should. Absolutely dire.

Table could look drastically different in 4 games time.

I can't help but wonder how things would have been if we would have got a good manager in the summer.

We are so near to challenging for a europa league spot but so far at the same time.

He wanted "more crosses". Hard to pull that off with no strikers.

Aye but we have more than strikers that can get in the box

Anyone who can score headers?

Not sure our strikers can do that

Gouffran, Cisse, Remy, and Ameobi are all fairly good headers of the ball. What we don't have is players who are dominant aerially and can make use of the rubbish floated balls we put into the box constantly.

Guest hobshobs

He wanted "more crosses". Hard to pull that off with no strikers.

Aye but we have more than strikers that can get in the box

Anyone who can score headers?

Not sure our strikers can do that

Gouffran, Cisse, Remy, and Ameobi are all fairly good headers of the ball. What we don't have is players who are dominant aerially and can make use of the rubbish floated balls we put into the box constantly.

What????????????????????????????????????????????????? Ameobi wins about one ball in the air in every 50 or so fired up to him. His aerial ability is on a par with Pardew's managerial ability.