Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Dontooner

First two derby defeats in a row since 1967  :lol:

Pardew is a f***ing half wit

He's broken some poor records, heaviest defeat against the mackems at home for decades and the heaviest home defeat since before my parents were born.

Yet another record broken for our fist punching manager of the year......

Agreed with TheHoob. We'll most likely end up with some desperate tosser, like Alex McLeish, who cant wait to be associated with someone other than a mickey mouse club. But at this stage I simply cannot bear the sight or even speak his name anymore.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-dont-want-see-6245503

"Alan Pardew: I don't want to see Sunderland relegated"

Is that why you keep losing to them Alan? I'm sick of him saying stuff like this before a game. Why he feels the need to say nice things about our opposition I'll never know. He said the same shit last time.

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely fuck all.

Agree. I reckon we should keep him as he's doing such a mint job. Let's not replace him, his team is doing well so let's give him more time to move the club forward.

Good post mate mate. :thup:

Honestly don't think so. Same owners, same heartless players. We're going nowhere until Ashley leaves.

I would take Di Matteo over Pardew any day of the week and I would expect him to get more from the players than our current arsehole.

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely fuck all.

Agree. I reckon we should keep him as he's doing such a mint job. Let's not replace him, his team is doing well so let's give him more time to move the club forward.

Keep him, sack him, doesn't really matter.

Class condescending post though. Cheers.

The guy is spineless, we have a squad full of internationals, good attacking players. He brings us back to the dark age by playing aimless balls, he instructs our players to sit back, to allow pressure, he sends them out in so many games without any ambition to win. I don't think it stops with him either though, I honestly think some of our coaches have the same mentality. Calling them defensive minded would be wrong because they clearly do not show any coaching or tactical skills defensively.

We have an owner who doesn't care if we win or lose the derby, so long as over the course of the season we do enough to have another crack at it and so long as Pardew is providing that crack of the whip in the Premiership for another year then he is happy with his manager. A lot of our players who finished 5th a couple of years ago are still here, we bought players in January who for a couple of months and on international duty have shown that they are naturally attacking and skill full players. Our problem isn't with our squad, it's with our management and coaches who are teaching these players not to do what is natural to them, and it's with our ownership for not recognising our coaching/management staff's inabilities and appreciating our squads ability.

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely f*** all.

Why doesn't it matter? If we sacked him and got someone even slightly more competent. It obviously makes a difference. What is keeping him getting us?

Are we going to win anything with a new manager? Probably not. If we're lucky a new manager might lead to point difference of 5-10 points. Geet up.

Are we going to win anything with a new manager? Probably not. If we're lucky a new manager might lead to point difference of 5-10 points. Geet up.

That's up to 3 wins and a draw, I'd take that.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big fucking trouble. 

Your posts are fucking laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big fucking trouble. 

Your posts are fucking laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

:lol:

That isn't my argument tbf Midds lad. My argument is that the manager doesn't matter.

At the minute we're a nothing club and we will be until we get a new owner.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big f***ing trouble. 

Your posts are f***ing laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

That's further than I was going to go.  :lol:

That isn't my argument tbf Midds lad. My argument is that the manager doesn't matter.

The manager has the most important job at the club.

Pardew's fans will suck anything he waves at them. Don't know if it's his suits or his hair but certain people want him to stay in a job far more than anything else that might happen at the club, including winning a derby game.

The most ridiculous thing I've read on here for years. The bloke in charge of all things football 'doesn't matter'. :lol:

Absolute pigshit, you're kidding no-one except yourself. :lol: