Alan Pardew

Mike

If the manager really doesn't matter then what's the problem with wanting someone else?

There isn't a problem. I'd quite happily see someone else come in at this stage, just to liven things up a bit. Will it have a dramatic effect? Ner #PardewSoopaFanLOL

The manager matters insofar as he's just one of their cronies, and he won't give a job to anyone who won't be a patsy for him, so that's why the argument that the manager doesn't matter is correct. It's Pardew or another slimeball.

Do you think they have a list of slimeballs that they're going to bring in?  :lol:

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely fuck all.

Agree. I reckon we should keep him as he's doing such a mint job. Let's not replace him, his team is doing well so let's give him more time to move the club forward.

Good post mate mate. :thup:

Keep him, sack him, doesn't really matter.

Class condescending post though. Cheers.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big fucking trouble. 

Your posts are fucking laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

That isn't my argument tbf Midds lad. My argument is that the manager doesn't matter.

At the minute we're a nothing club and we will be until we get a new owner.

The most ridiculous thing I've read on here for years. The bloke in charge of all things football 'doesn't matter'. :lol:

Absolute pigshit, you're kidding no-one except yourself. :lol:

It doesn't matter insomuch as we're not going to win anything or go down with any manager. Don't take posts so literally.

It doesn't matter insomuch as we're not going to win anything or go down with any manager. Don't take posts so literally.

We're going to win nowt with the current prick, I'll agree with that.

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely fuck all.

Agree. I reckon we should keep him as he's doing such a mint job. Let's not replace him, his team is doing well so let's give him more time to move the club forward.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big fucking trouble. 

Your posts are fucking laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

That isn't my argument tbf Midds lad. My argument is that the manager doesn't matter.

The most ridiculous thing I've read on here for years. The bloke in charge of all things football 'doesn't matter'. :lol:

The present incumbent almost got us relegated last season.

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely f*** all.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big f***ing trouble. 

Your posts are f***ing laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

Did you watch the football last season when Wigan and Swansea won trophies?

The manager has the most important job at the club.

not according to Ashley since he has next to no input on pretty much anything.

Almost being the key word. I want things to change as much as yee, not sure why you're kicking off.

Just of the opinion that a new manager will make very little difference.

The only thing he has no say in is the transfers, the rest of the managers job is his.

transfers is a fairly important part of any managers job.

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely f*** all.

Why doesn't it matter? If we sacked him and got someone even slightly more competent. It obviously makes a difference. What is keeping him getting us?

Are we going to win anything with a new manager? Probably not. If we're lucky a new manager might lead to point difference of 5-10 points. Geet up.

You're tying yourself in knots to avoid changing your ridiculous viewpoint. He needs to go and has done for nearly a year.

Almost being the key word. I want things to change as much as yee, not sure why you're kicking off.

Did you watch the game today? Have you watched us play for the last 13 months?

Did you enjoy the 0-3 loss to the mackems last year? Did you enjoy scrambling a 16th place finish? Did you take any pleasure from losing 2 derbies back to back for the first time in 47 years? Did you enjoy losing 6-0 at home in April to Liverpool which was the worst home defeat in nearly 100 years?

How much shitter has it got to get? How many more humiliations do we need to go through? How fucking dire does it have to get?

Fuck you, you're on a wind up, you must be.

The only thing he has no say in is the transfers, the rest of the managers job is his.

transfers is a fairly important part of any managers job.

So is tactics tbh.

and our tactics are being influenced by the transfer policy. I'm going to keep banging the drum but we need real width above everything else because we have no one who will go wide to stretch teams except Sammy who's not ready. This lack of width makes us painfully predictable as we'll always try to come through the middle.

Did you watch the game today? Have you watched us play for the last 13 months?

Did you enjoy the 0-3 loss to the mackems last year? Did you enjoy scrambling a 16th place finish? Did you take any pleasure from losing 2 derbies back to back for the first time in 47 years? Did you enjoy losing 6-0 at home in April to Liverpool which was the worst home defeat in nearly 100 years?

How much shitter has it got to get? How many more humiliations do we need to go through? How fucking dire does it have to get?

Fuck you, you're on a wind up, you must be.

What on earth are you cracking on about? I'm fucking gutted today. My only argument is that sacking Pardew won't have any long-term effect. Couldn't give a shit if he was sacked tomorrow tbh.

'Did you enjoy the 0-3 loss to the mackems last year?' Fuck off man.

It will make a difference on a match day, in case you hadn't noticed that's all we've fucking got under Ashley. There's no hope for the future, no progression and no ambition for the club. All we've got is 90 mins to look forward to every week, 90 mins that are all too often ruined by Pardew. 2 derby losses in a row, man. What the fuck's wrong with you?

What on earth are you cracking on about? I'm f***ing gutted today. My only argument is that sacking Pardew won't have any long-term effect. Couldn't give a s*** if he was sacked tomorrow tbh.

'Did you enjoy the 0-3 loss to the mackems last year?' f*** off man.

:jesuswept:

Neither our laughable transfer policy or the people running the club being completely unfit for purpose excuse Pardew's performance as manager.

while sacking Pardew does nothing to solve the other major issues. Best case scenario if he's sacked some uninspiring mate of JFK's sits in the dugout and same shit all over again same complaints. Worst case scenario its JFK himself which is a rather unbearable prospect. All the while no investment no change to transfer policy no change to ambition.