Alan Pardew

Mike

Neither our laughable transfer policy or the people running the club being completely unfit for purpose excuse Pardew's performance as manager.

while sacking Pardew does nothing to solve the other major issues. Best case scenario if he's sacked some uninspiring mate of JFK's sits in the dugout and same shit all over again same complaints. Worst case scenario its JFK himself which is a rather unbearable prospect. All the while no investment no change to transfer policy no change to ambition.

We might go onto the pitch and actively try and win a game by creating chances.

Honestly don't think so. Same owners, same heartless players. We're going nowhere until Ashley leaves.

I would take Di Matteo over Pardew any day of the week and I would expect him to get more from the players than our current arsehole.

But Di Matteo couldn't motivate his team and at home too against a sh*t manager like Pardew few years ago ???

I wish it was as simple as getting rid of Pardew like. Would solve absolutely fuck all.

Agree. I reckon we should keep him as he's doing such a mint job. Let's not replace him, his team is doing well so let's give him more time to move the club forward.

Good post mate mate. :thup:

Keep him, sack him, doesn't really matter.

Class condescending post though. Cheers.

'We might appoint someone worse' is the single worst argument I've ever heard for keeping him in a job. If the only redeeming feature of his tenure is that he may be slightly better than his possible replacement then we're in big fucking trouble. 

Your posts are fucking laughable tbh given our situation. Your head is so far up your own arsehole you can see 2015.

That isn't my argument tbf Midds lad. My argument is that the manager doesn't matter.

At the minute we're a nothing club and we will be until we get a new owner.

The most ridiculous thing I've read on here for years. The bloke in charge of all things football 'doesn't matter'. :lol:

Absolute pigshit, you're kidding no-one except yourself. :lol:

It doesn't matter insomuch as we're not going to win anything or go down with any manager. Don't take posts so literally.

The present incumbent almost got us relegated last season.

Almost being the key word. I want things to change as much as yee, not sure why you're kicking off.

Just of the opinion that a new manager will make very little difference.

Did you watch the game today? Have you watched us play for the last 13 months?

Did you enjoy the 0-3 loss to the mackems last year? Did you enjoy scrambling a 16th place finish? Did you take any pleasure from losing 2 derbies back to back for the first time in 47 years? Did you enjoy losing 6-0 at home in April to Liverpool which was the worst home defeat in nearly 100 years?

How much shitter has it got to get? How many more humiliations do we need to go through? How fucking dire does it have to get?

Fuck you, you're on a wind up, you must be.

What on earth are you cracking on about? I'm fucking gutted today. My only argument is that sacking Pardew won't have any long-term effect. Couldn't give a shit if he was sacked tomorrow tbh.

'Did you enjoy the 0-3 loss to the mackems last year?' Fuck off man.

It's the same cunt who's overseen all of the above you thick twat. He's responsible for results and he's failed fucking miserably and has done for some time.

Get fucked you fucking retard.

Neither our laughable transfer policy or the people running the club being completely unfit for purpose excuse Pardew's performance as manager.

while sacking Pardew does nothing to solve the other major issues. Best case scenario if he's sacked some uninspiring mate of JFK's sits in the dugout and same shit all over again same complaints. Worst case scenario its JFK himself which is a rather unbearable prospect. All the while no investment no change to transfer policy no change to ambition.

Changing the manager is the only thing we can realistically hope for though, isn't it. Ashley's not going anywhere, Kinnear is his mate and we're clearly not going to be revamping the squad. People are quite obviously focussing on the most expendable part of the system.

Changing the manager is the only thing we can realistically hope for though, isn't it. Ashley's not going anywhere, Kinnear is his mate and we're clearly not going to be revamping the squad. People are quite obviously focussing on the most expendable part of the system.

I get why but simply put its just not a POV I share, managing any premier league side is a hard job, managing this club in particular under Mike Ashley is considerably more difficult than any other job out there so I will always have a sympathetic view.

There was the chance to take Martinez from Wigan last summer. He would have been comfortable with Ashley and the shoe string budget.

Wasn't good enough for a few on here like :lol:

Certainly wasn't. Considering everyone was fucking rimming Pardew for finishing 5th.

I get why but simply put its just not a POV I share, managing any premier league side is a hard job, managing this club in particular under Mike Ashley is considerably more difficult than any other job out there so I will always have a sympathetic view.

Very odd stance to take. You will "always" have a sympathetic view? So he'll deserve to keep his job regardless of how poor he is at it?

I know this is an easy jibe to take but I suspect it's a lot easier to take derby defeats on a regular basis when you don't have to go to work and sit next to the horrible bastards in about eight hours time.

There was the chance to take Martinez from Wigan last summer. He would have been comfortable with Ashley and the shoe string budget.

like Whelan would allow Ashley to nab his manager he hates him

Don't think Whelan would've had much say.

like Whelan would allow Ashley to nab his manager he hates him

If Martinez wanted then he would have come. I'm sure the compensation he would have had to pay easing going to be small though.

As an outsider, i have to say, really?

Is it really that difficult?

I watched your game today, and even though you went a goal down early into the game, I thought that if you got an equaliser, there was no way on earth you wouldn't have gone on to win that game.

Your squad isn't just slightly better than theirs, it is in a different fucking universe. It's in a different universe to ours, too. I can't think of a single player in that Sunderland side who would get a regular run out in your side.

So how on earth did you manage to spunk that away today? They're a fucking awful side, they ran around and chased the ball down more than you did, but by half time, I thought they looked fucked.

Once more, I am an outsider looking in, so I am probably ignorant of things that I should know, but from my point of view, whilst Ashley makes lots of dreadful errors - banning the press, that ridiculous Kinnear situation etc etc - it looks to me like almost the entirety of last season and chunks of this season so far, Pardew has managed to fashion a side which is far less than the sum of its parts.

Today was a perfect example of this.

Problem with this dick is he is an enabler. Whilst I'm sure there are those who would happily work under Ashleyism and probably will in future; loads of managers wouldn't and it would force him to run this club with something resembling principles. As it stands, we have this prick happily suckling the teat of his overload whilst shafting us up the balloon knot with the worryless ineptitude he possesses to accompany his pratabout clueless tactics. Such a disastrous, poisonous mix. 

Very odd stance to take. You will "always" have a sympathetic view? So he'll deserve to keep his job regardless of how poor he is at it?

I know this is an easy jibe to take but I suspect it's a lot easier to take derby defeats on a regular basis when you don't have to go to work and sit next to the horrible bastards in about eight hours time.

If Pardew had been sacked at the end of last season I couldn't have really argued against it except on the principle of sacking after every poor season hadn't gotten us anywhere before. This season as I've stated before he's at neutral for me (1 good season 1 bad season) now if we go on a rather bad run I'll accept it would be time to go but wouldn't be overly enthusiastic about it. Not a popular opinion I know but hey thats life.

As for the other point, obviously being at a large distance I wouldn't pretend to ever have as much investment as anyone living in or from Newcastle itself but ultimately I'm not going to judge any manager on one fixture.

If Pardew had been sacked at the end of last season I couldn't have really argued against it except on the principle of sacking after every poor season hadn't gotten us anywhere before. This season as I've stated before he's at neutral for me (1 good season 1 bad season) now if we go on a rather bad run I'll accept it would be time to go but wouldn't be overly enthusiastic about it. Not a popular opinion I know but hey thats life.

As for the other point, obviously being at a large distance I wouldn't pretend to ever have as much investment as anyone living in or from Newcastle itself but ultimately I'm not going to judge any manager on one fixture.

Don't judge him on one fixture, the last 51 in the league he has a win percentage of less than 30% and we lose more than every other game.

I watched your game today, and even though you went a goal down early into the game, I thought that if you got an equaliser, there was no way on earth you wouldn't have gone on to win that game.

Your squad isn't just slightly better than theirs, it is in a different fucking universe. It's in a different universe to ours, too. I can't think of a single player in that Sunderland side who would get a regular run out in your side.

So how on earth did you manage to spunk that away today? They're a fucking awful side, they ran around and chased the ball down more than you did, but by half time, I thought they looked fucked.

Once more, I am an outsider looking in, so I am probably ignorant of things that I should know, but from my point of view, whilst Ashley makes lots of dreadful errors - banning the press, that ridiculous Kinnear situation etc etc - it looks to me like almost the entirety of last season and chunks of this season so far, Pardew has managed to fashion a side which is far less than the sum of its parts.

Footballs full of surprises, last week we played very well against a much better side and played the same system today with the only difference enforced in the lack of any cbs available but there was a gulf in application and effort by the players and I really don't get how or why it can happen.

while sacking Pardew does nothing to solve the other major issues. Best case scenario if he's sacked some uninspiring mate of JFK's sits in the dugout and same s*** all over again same complaints. Worst case scenario its JFK himself which is a rather unbearable prospect. All the while no investment no change to transfer policy no change to ambition.

Your squad isn't just slightly better than theirs, it is in a different f***ing universe. It's in a different universe to ours, too. I can't think of a single player in that Sunderland side who would get a regular run out in your side.

So how on earth did you manage to spunk that away today? They're a f***ing awful side, they ran around and chased the ball down more than you did, but by half time, I thought they looked f***ed.

Nail on head there, Brummie.

Midds. :lol: :lol:

Can't wait until this thread is dormant, fear it will be a while yet though. The guy's derby record is shocking, he's the only Newcastle manager in my time supporting the club that can't get the players up for a game against Sunderland.

Footballs full of surprises, last week we played very well against a much better side and played the same system today with the only difference enforced in the lack of any cbs available but there was a gulf in application and effort by the players and I really don't get how or why it can happen.

His woeful record as a football manager is not a surprise, it's a highly identifiable trend that will always be obvious to anyone with eyes that doesn't strive to make excuses for him. Yes, our best centre halves were out today but our side should have blitzed theirs today and it didn't. It is not much more complicated than that.