Alan Pardew

Mike

crossed my mind some time ago that he's perhaps at the point of wanting sacking himself now...he presumably stull believes in himself, but he must know now he'll never get the back to sign players he might be able to work with and he's always going to getting shafted by MA

if i was him i'd be trying to get the bullet, walk away with a payoff in the likelihood that many people (especially in the media) will throw the shit at MA and not at his own horrific failings

be a good time for him to get sacked tbh, from his own perspective

crossed my mind some time ago that he's perhaps at the point of wanting sacking himself now...he presumably stull believes in himself, but he must know now he'll never get the back to sign players he might be able to work with and he's always going to getting shafted by MA

if i was him i'd be trying to get the bullet, walk away with a payoff in the likelihood that many people (especially in the media) will throw the shit at MA and not at his own horrific failings

be a good time for him to get sacked tbh, from his own perspective

Getting sacked might save his beloved Crystal Palace some compo.

Guest bimpy474

Ths bloke is a big a cunt as Ashley after that interview, and anyone who sticks up for him now needs to fucking give their head a shake.

Guest bimpy474

Wow. Can not believe he's actually said that

what's been said sorry?

Be nice to win for Mike as the stick he's getting is harsh. He's also hoping to stay in the game until the last 15 mins for Hatem to come on and cause chaos.

i think he set out the team to be competitive in the early stages...if chelsea were on their game it'd have been over but they weren't so the daft cunt got lucky

but anyway fuck it, he had a plan and it worked...also he changed the game in the second half and went for the win, wullie must be lost :lol:

easy to forget we only started to look shit 'cause he ended up dropping his best midfielder at the first sign of trouble like, the same little tinker who has just dig him out of the shit here