Alan Pardew

Mike

Jokes aside, this thread is far too agenda driven by several posters to be worth anything to anyone. It's the black hole of the forum, I'm doing an Ian and staying out.  :hmm:

I think you're right at times, the last few days have been alright though IMO. The luck argument is slightly pointless, but it's something to talk about from a slightly different angle.

Guest firetotheworks

The luck argument is as valid as any. If you have a problem with the conversation, then change the subject or ride it out until the conversation is over. There are fifteen people in the house and you're the only one that has to make trouble.

The luck argument is as valid as any. If you have a problem with the conversation, then change the subject or ride it out until the conversation is over. There are fifteen people in the house and you're the only one that has to make trouble.

Is that a home alone reference?  :lol:

Jokes aside, this thread is far too agenda driven by several posters to be worth anything to anyone. It's the black hole of the forum, I'm doing an Ian and staying out.  :hmm:

I think you're right at times, the last few days have been alright though IMO. The luck argument is slightly pointless, but it's something to talk about from a slightly different angle.

I've missed the luck thing, all I know is it's some part of KI's breakdown and all public eye breakdowns are hilarious.

Guest firetotheworks

That's what everyone does Ian, expresses an opinion. We don't necessarily need you to chime with your unwanted validation of whether ours should be expressed or not. If you think it's pointless then don't get involved in already ongoing discussions that you've wandered into.

That's what everyone does Ian, expresses an opinion. We don't necessarily need you to chime with your unwanted validation of whether ours should be expressed or not. If you think it's pointless then don't get involved in already ongoing discussions that you've wandered into.

Forgive me if I don't take this seriously at all.

:lol: Vintage Ian right here. Partially agree, then disagree.

You know there's no beef here its just  :aww: how you try to be so civil.

:lol: Vintage Ian right here. Partially agree, then disagree.

You know there's no beef here its just  :aww: how you try to be so civil.

Well it's not like I have a long-standing agenda to defend this thread. I just think it's been much worse than recently.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't expect any less. In a nutshell, people can talk about whatever the f*** they want. If you're going to say that you're just expressing your opinion, then realise that everyone else is just expressing their's.

Just been compiling an at a glance sheet of points totals for the whole league going back to the first season it was 20 teams.  Everyone knows survival is supposed to be 40 points, but I wondered what you need to finish elsewhere, on average....as you do when you're at work.

Stattophobes look away now, stattophiles get your socks on your cocks....

http://i43.tinypic.com/14w50r8.jpg

As you would, I picked out the Newcastle finishes on there.  Lucky or not, it's interesting that Pardew's "lucky" 5th place point total was within 1 win of the Dalglish total with the team/mentality he inherited from Keegan's title challengers.

Probably tells you how shit Dalglish was rather than how good Pardew was.

Whatever.  The aim for a Europa place should be 63 points.  20 points from 12 games extrapolates to just over 63 from 38 games.

IT'S ON!!

I wouldn't expect any less. In a nutshell, people can talk about what the fuck they want. If you're going to say that you're just expressing your opinion, then realise that everyone else is just expressing his or her's.

I've never said otherwise, my opinion is that proving whether Pardew is lucky or not is impossible. If other people want to talk about then knock yourselves out.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't expect any less. In a nutshell, people can talk about what the f*** they want. If you're going to say that you're just expressing your opinion, then realise that everyone else is just expressing his or her's.

I've never said otherwise, my opinion is that proving whether Pardew is lucky or not is impossible. If other people want to talk about then knock yourselves out.

That's why it's being discussed and why most things get discussed at length on here. Yeah but, thanks for your permission, we will.

I wouldn't expect any less. In a nutshell, people can talk about what the f*** they want. If you're going to say that you're just expressing your opinion, then realise that everyone else is just expressing his or her's.

That's why it's being discussed and why most things get discussed at length on here. Yeah but, thanks for your permission, we will.

:lol:

Why are you doing this?

Guest neesy111

I'm chilling in it at the moment because the chat is not too bad and generally hassle-free.

Now you've done it.  Gonna go nuclear in here soon....