Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Liverpool have lost a game where they have been leading 2-0 at half time, twice in 20 seasons? Newcastle haven't won a game where they have been losing at half time in 6 and a half years? :yao:

That half

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=u06S2xlqjS280M&tbnid=ScduZ9n9_0cAGM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2F-HSGVYHml0OE%2FTr4XQNJWBDI%2FAAAAAAAAACg%2FdqJl3_OgrtY%2Fw497-h373%2Fyaoming%252Bgif.gif&ei=5wh8UfrhF8LeOt68gUA&psig=AFQjCNEdm2YJbH-u48A1G9CLBMWyQVdvWg&ust=1367169639409818

Guest bimpy474

We have Johnson and Carragher down their right, neither are much for me. Yet we have Jonas down there rather than Ben Arfa. Another tactical masterclass from the cunt.

how can you set up a team like that and start a game like that if you need points, it's just crazy tactics, go for the win, but nooooooo.

Should be shot for his tactics. Oh well, same story next week, hope we do stay up, but it will take some luck with this idiot

A huge gap between midfield and defence, as for having two defensive midfielders we have been cut open too many times. It isn't just this game, in the past teams often have 4v4 or even 5v4 when attacking against us. Liverpool goals were quite basic, either two or three passes and then in the back of the net. We have offered nothing going forward bar a shot from Gutierrez and a poor header from Perch. Unless Pardew changes something then its hard to see how we will create any opportunities.

Guest bimpy474

Please please please somebody tell them that hitting diagonal crosses from stupidly deep positions every time is just GIVING THEM THE BALL BACK.

Please.

Every time Elliot comes forward i just die a little inside.