West Ham United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/05/13 - post-match reaction from p52

Dave

Thing is its no longer in our hands is it?

Of course it is, beat QPR and Arsenal and we are safe.

You might want to check the table, specifically the number of games played and goal difference.

Guest strongbow69

If it comes down to last day we,re fucked. villa vs wigan draw with the flags out  :sad: qpr must win  :frantic:

Did anyone actually expect us to go into Upton and win? I think most of us were expecting another loss, especially considering our away form this season. Would've been nice to continue the first-half form through the entirety of the game, but at the end of the day, we got an away point and kept a clean sheet.

Any other time in the season and we'd be satisfied with this result.

Guest bimpy474

relying on 2 heavy defeats for Norwich

This is where i'am at the moment, but i just can't see W.B.A beating them at Carrow Road.

We have to beat Q.P.R. or were gone.

Did anyone actually expect us to go into Upton and win? I think most of us were expecting another loss, especially considering our away form this season. Would've been nice to continue the first-half form through the entirety of the game, but at the end of the day, we got an away point and kept a clean sheet.

That post makes perfect sense with no context whatsoever.

Thing is its no longer in our hands is it?

Of course it is, beat QPR and Arsenal and we are safe.

You might want to check the table, specifically the number of games played and goal difference.

Mathematically 6 points would see us safe.

That post makes perfect sense with no context whatsoever.

Post was amended.

Still, considering our form recently and this season, I'm not sure how anyone can be upset with the result today. The best we could've reasonably asked for.

Guest Spark

This would be fine if we were five games into the season. But we're staring relegation in the face and our rivals are winning away from home. I think today's results have fucked us and reckon we're down now, personally.

Edit: I've seen your edit and it renders the rest of your post so pointless that you might as well have deleted it.

Guest przemekdwa

I wish Martinez was our manager, three at the back and go for it. His approach deserves staying up.

Feck off! :lol:

They deserve to go down and then we can swap managers.  O0

haha Wigan is not that stupid to take Pardew from us :/

Guest bimpy474

I wish Martinez was our manager, three at the back and go for it. His approach deserves staying up.

He's been playing 4-3-3 the last 6 or so games.