QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Simpson has never screamed bravery and courage to me either tbh, fair enough he's probably let Tulisa's mouth near his cock but that doesn't really mean much on a football pitch.

Kinnel, i'd love to have Tulisa's mouth near my cock, it's hardly brave!!!!

I think Simpson is a decent defender but limited going forward and in possession.

Currently we need to be solid at the back though.

I'd say we need to be solid in attack personally. 1 goal scored in our last 4 games.

How many goals did we concede in those 4 games though!!!!!?

How many goals did we try to score? A solid attacking base breeds a solid defensive base.

I know where you're coming from cos we're creating nothing, but we needed a clean sheet at the weekend pyscologocally after the humpings we'd had.

Disagree. You can win games despite conceding goals. You can't win games if you don't score goals.

We seem unable to win games if we concede though.

Simpson has never screamed bravery and courage to me either tbh, fair enough he's probably let Tulisa's mouth near his cock but that doesn't really mean much on a football pitch.

Kinnel, i'd love to have Tulisa's mouth near my cock, it's hardly brave!!!!

I think Simpson is a decent defender but limited going forward and in possession.

Currently we need to be solid at the back though.

I'd say we need to be solid in attack personally. 1 goal scored in our last 4 games.

How many goals did we concede in those 4 games though!!!!!?

How many goals did we try to score? A solid attacking base breeds a solid defensive base.

I know where you're coming from cos we're creating nothing, but we needed a clean sheet at the weekend pyscologocally after the humpings we'd had.

Disagree. You can win games despite conceding goals. You can't win games if you don't score goals.

We seem unable to win games if we concede though.

Well we're going in circles now. That's because we don't score goals. Bottom line is we need to score goals this weekend. We need a win by hook or by crook. I don't care if Jonas dives to win a last minute penalty. Just want those 3 points.

The time has passed to be attempting to be solid ffs. We've been trying that all season, that's why we don't attack and ultimately why we've conceded so many goals.

Debuchys not been very good since joining. He is a better player though.

Think we might win this.

??? Before Sunderland he's been great and pretty much everyone here said as much now 2 awful performances as a team means he hasn't been good?

I disagree.

Elliot

Debuchy Coloccini Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa

Tioté Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa        Cissé      Gouffran

Replace Anita with Marveaux and push him into Cabaye's position.

Having Marv back here would make me slightly more optimistic.

Elliot

Debuchy Coloccini Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa

Tioté Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa        Cissé      Gouffran

like that. maybe cabaye to play deeper than anita?

Debuchys not been very good since joining. He is a better player though.

Think we might win this.

??? Before Sunderland he's been great and pretty much everyone here said as much now 2 awful performances as a team means he hasn't been good?

I disagree.

Same, thought he'd been pretty good. The upgrade on Simpson is immense.

Just needs to curtail some of the runs he makes forward where we get caught out b/c Sadio or Santon were too far forward as well and we'd be left with Mapou and Saylor covering. Now that Mapou, Colo and Saylor are covering, I think Debuchy could afford to be further up field now.

Elliot

Debuchy Coloccini Cabaye Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa

Tioté Anita

Ben Arfa                  Cissé                Gouffran

Fixed.

The management and the players owe the fans a performance here ffs

Agree. I want to see them falling down after the game from pain/exhaustion - no excuses. Leave everything they have in this game.

Can see it as last game of season

I'll be wary of Townsend besides the very obvious Remy. He has been doing well at QPR and I'm sure he will want to continue impressing before returning to Spurs. Then we have Jenas with a new contract to earn and an axe to grind. These player could just turn up specifically against us. Cesar would be another but luckily it seems QPR is adopting a long-term view with Green stepping in the last couple of games.

Edit: Didn't know Jenas signed for a 18-month contract. Point about him being the bogey man still stands though.

I'll be wary of Townsend besides the very obvious Remy. He has been doing well at QPR and I'm sure he will want to continue impressing before returning to Spurs. Then we have Jenas with a new contract to earn and an axe to grind. These player could just turn up specifically against us. Cesar would be another but luckily it seems QPR is adopting a long-term view with Green stepping in the last couple of games.

Or the picture of him in a Chelsea shirt means he's disappearing quietly.

Elliot

Debuchy Coloccini Cabaye Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa

Tioté Anita

Ben Arfa                  Cissé                Gouffran

Fixed.

:cheesy: