QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In terms of QPR players I fear, Park was running his heart out last week, playing like he realized that these were the last few games of his Premier League career.

It would also be incredibly awkward if he scored the goal that sends us down and I had to explain for the rest of my life the overwhelming hatred I have for our nation's biggest sporting hero.

So yeah, nailed on to happen.

If they were going to put in a shift it would have been long before now like. I've no doubt they will be trying to win the game but they aren't going to be going full pelt and a few will be going through the motions. It'll be embarrassing for us to go there and not get the win, desire alone should be enough.

So we assuming Sissoko is out of this game then, not seen any info on that ?

He's a doubt according to Dr Pardew.

Walked out of training at 10am after the Liverpool match and didn't come back.

Can't believe its came down to this.  A few months I thought it would be us putting the final nail in QPR's coffin. Loic Remy with a 93rd minute goal after a shite game.

Everything about the club is an absolute joke, sadly.

Slightly over the top.

How is that? We are on the verge of relegation....

I know we are, I just don't think everything about the club is an absolute joke. Quite surprised anyone would.

Slightly over the top.

I know we are, I just don't think everything about the club is an absolute joke. Quite surprised anyone would.

I'm not surprised, a lot of people have just lost the plot completely.

Slightly over the top.

I'm not surprised, a lot of people have just lost the plot completely.

I know :lol: People can be a right bunch of fannies. I'd like to see some defiance and determination, you get it in the away stands.

Don't like the news about the ref like, we haven't won any of our last six games Lee Probert's taken charge of.  Last game was at home to Villa very early in the season and AFAIR he was a fucking disgrace.

Sorry to give the wrist slitters more ammunition but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Also having said that QPR don't exactly have a good record with him either.  The combined score for every QPR game he's refereed this season is 11-3 to the opposition :lol:

Not in agreement necessarily but can see this point of view following:

- Relegation

- Keegan Fiasco

- Stadium name change and then U-turn

- Merry go round of managers

- Getting beat at home by 6 goal defecits

- Years of Fat Fred's mentalism

- Backing busted flush Pardew in name of stability following mentalism with daft 8 year contract.

- JFK

- Souness

- Nile Ranger

- Joey Barton and his twitter shit

- Steve Wraith being a git prick

- Our dear manager lying through his teeth about attacking football

- Alleged dressing room bust ups

- That Cockney Mafia shite

- Twats starting on horses.

I'd be hard pressed to find Wigan or the like with a list of calamities that look like that.