QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy, put the razor blades away, man. Jesus. :lol:

Got a point haven't i though, how defeatist sounding is he. He talks up losing before we play, well the excuses that no longer wash. That must filter through into the team and the way we have played i think it almost certainly has.

I hate the fucker, he really is useless and i can't stand to see that man in our dugout.

I think it'll be a draw.

I don't with this cunt in charge, i can sniff his losing excuse already.

I think that QPR already being relegated will be in effect, but we're not good enough to make it into a win.

I think as always under this idiot, we will let them have the ball, let them dictate the pace. They will play with a freedom and Pardew will just have us sit back and hope to nick something.

Guest bimpy474

Given the enormous pressure on this game now I wouldn't be surprised if we sat back for the whole game waiting for 'one moment of magic'.

How would this approach be any different from any other game we've played. God i hate him.

Got a point haven't i though, how defeatist sounding is he. He talks up losing before we play, well the excuses that no longer wash. That must filter through into the team and the way we have played i think it almost certainly has.

I hate the fucker, he really is useless and i can't stand to see that man in our dugout.

I think it'll be a draw.

I think that QPR already being relegated will be in effect, but we're not good enough to make it into a win.

I think as always under this idiot, we will let them have the ball, let them dictate the pace. They will play with a freedom and Pardew will just have us sit back and hope to nick something.

The same man who thought it was a good idea to leave it until the last 20 minutes to get two goals against Benfica.

Given the enormous pressure on this game now I wouldn't be surprised if we sat back for the whole game waiting for 'one moment of magic'.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b335d48d2de9a829334789d73779de15/tumblr_mimndqu3sw1qb8shfo4_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b335d48d2de9a829334789d73779de15/tumblr_mimndqu3sw1qb8shfo4_250.gif

I'm gonna miss him.

Guest bimpy474

I think it'll be a draw.

The same man who thought it was a good idea to leave it until the last 20 minutes to get two goals against Benfica.

He really is a fucking moron isn't he.

I think it'll be a draw.

We probably will have the ball in the first half, we usually do. We won't do anything with it though because the players are instructed not to move out of position and we don't place any emphasis on creating chances as a team. If we do score we know exactly what's coming.

Guest bimpy474

I think it'll be a draw.

We probably will have the ball in the first half, we usually do. We won't do anything with it though because the players are instructed not to move out of position and we don't place any emphasis on creating chances as a team. If we do score we know exactly what's coming.

Every time we have gone into a game where you expect us to be up for it. We have been gutless and piss poor. I expect nothing different because this Cunt is a like disease to playing with no fear and freedom.

Can anyone convince me why his approach won't be the same as the Benfica home match? Stay in the game until 70mins+ and try to nick it. It's flawless.

Guest bimpy474

Can anyone convince me why his approach won't be the same as the Benfica home match? Stay in the game until 70mins+ and try to nick it. It's flawless.

Anyone who thinks we will go for it from the off, really hasn't taken any notice of the last two and half years under this twat.

Think it will be more like the West Ham game, start well and then once the 2nd half starts sit back and absorb pressure hoping we can nick a goal.

It won't be any different, just can't see us winning at all. Pardew will go in nervous as fuck and we will look to hold on at 0-0 for as long as possible

Oh well, at least we're not pinning our entire hopes on this one match and not suffering an officiating shocker, moment of madness from one of our players etc.

Guest icemanblue

A fucking hell of a lot more riding on this one. In all honesty, his hands are tied. I expect the players will know this too.

Oh well, at least we're not pinning our entire hopes on this one match and a potential officiating shocker, moment of madness from one of our players etc.

This is Villa all over again, we don't do must wins

At least if either the mackems or Norwich lose on Saturday, we'll probably only need a point to stay up. Don't trust Southampton or WBA in the slightest though, nobody's doing us any favours at all.