Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

Possibly already posted elsewhere but someone at work just told me Barry Fry delivered Mackail-Smith's baby in his bathtub yesterday. Imagine JFK doing something like that?  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Its not as random as you think as I'm sure I read Fry's daughter was the one giving birth (Craig Mackail-Smith's partner). Still a good story though

Ah well that actually makes sense. :thup:

Possibly already posted elsewhere but someone at work just told me Barry Fry delivered Mackail-Smith's baby in his bathtub yesterday. Imagine JFK doing something like that?  :lol:

Joe Kinnear

Director of Football and Midwife

Newcastle United Football Club

Guest bimpy474

Slow Sports News ‏@SlowSportsNews 1m

Newcastle United have today snapped up striker Temuri Ketsbaia from AEK Athens on the bosman ruling #nufc

:lol:

Sorry if giggs

United supporters can now order food and drinks direct to their seat on a matchday via a new mobile app

Newcastle United supporters can now order food and drinks direct to their seat on a matchday via a new mobile app.

VenueMenu is a new app that is free to download and available for Apple, Android (4.0 and up) and Blackberry devices.

The app, which will be running from the Magpies' Premier League fixture against West Ham game on Saturday, allows supporters to order food for immediate delivery to their seat.

Food can also be pre-ordered up to 24 hours before a fixture or until the gates open on a matchday for delivery at half-time.

The first 100 hotdog and fries combos (available to app users only) will be available for an introductory offer price of £4.50.

Guest icemanblue

How the fuck is that going to work? Ignoring the fact St James is a 3G blackspot, how exactly will someone reach your seat in the middle of a game?! I'm not moving, or having my view blocked, every five minutes, just so the fat cunt next to me can get his fifth pie.