Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Dortmund confirms there's a release clause (rumoured to be in the range of £30m) for Reus.

Will be a shame if they keep losing players after every rebuild although in fairness they have invested the Gotze money well.

Dortmund confirms there's a release clause (rumoured to be in the range of £30m) for Reus.

Will be a shame if they keep losing players after every rebuild although in fairness they have invested the Gotze money well.

Doesn't come in to action until summer 2015 iirc. They're apparently going to offer him a new deal sometime this season to get rid of the clause.

Be stupidly risky for Palace to give him the job imo, considering the kind of job they need someone to come in to do, and his inexperience of managing a club. As much as I dislike basically all of the candidates that get bandied around every time a post like this opens up (McLeish, Curbishley, McCarthy, Warnock), they'd do far better to get one of the usual tried and tested managers who've been managing at a Championship / lower Premier League level for years.

What I'm saying is I hope Tony fucking Pulis sends them down and it destroys his career forever.

Be stupidly risky for Palace to give him the job imo, considering the kind of job they need someone to come in to do, and his inexperience of managing a club. As much as I dislike basically all of the candidates that get bandied around every time a post like this opens up (McLeish, Curbishley, McCarthy, Warnock), they'd do far better to get one of the usual tried and tested managers who've been managing at a Championship / lower Premier League level for years.

What I'm saying is I hope Tony fucking Pulis sends them down and it destroys his career forever.

He's gone to Boro m8

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2013/nov/12/beautiful-games-all-star-football-design

Beautiful Games: north v south all star football - what if?

'I doubt it would ever happen, but I do love the idea of an All Star game,' says designer Dave Williams, who has fashioned these marketing proposals for an annual match featuring the best Premier League talent. His idea is a simple one - divide the teams north and south, allow fans to vote for their prefered players, select the top two from each team and let regional rivalries take hold. Safe to say the idea of Wayne Rooney teaming up with Luis Suárez against their southern counterparts would be mouthwatering. In design terms, Williams has used chevrons and architectural landmarks throughout the branding and kit designs to create a sense of belonging. Williams works as a senior designer in Liverpool and says, tongue in cheek, his big break came when he won a Pizza Hut colouring competition aged seven.

After a weekend of topsy-turvy results who are now your Premier League favourites?

Liverpool 18%

Man City 6%

Arsenal 21%

Spurs 2%

Man Utd 38%

Chelsea 13%

Other 3%

Sky :anguish: